Who has the worst Witness mother or father???? Compare mine.

by Witness 007 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"She's anionted and she knows it!!!!!" Like the song. So all mortals are sex maniacs. We got into a huge fight last month as my wife was working late so I should investigate she may be cheating (we run a store together and she was busy not whoring it up). All our family members who were not born Witnesses are whores. She however loves jumping up on the Cross (Stake) as a marytr who is wronged by all ....she is twice divorced. Like Jesus she is easily offended and will not speak to someone for months. I asked her to leave my house and never speak to me again as she was brainwashed and self righteous. She said I was causing problems between her and my wife.....and should apologize. ?? We made up today till next time.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Situation is too different for a meaningful objective comparison, but your mother sounds like a walk in the park.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Read Confusedandalone's post if you wanna see another nutter JW mum.

• Fernando
    Fernando

My wife's JW mother facilitated her rape by her JW brother for 7 years from age 6.

He now "serves" as an elder.

He is one of the most evil persons I've ever met.

Guess who the both of them blame for what they have done - you guessed it - the then 6 year old...

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Jesus Fernando, that woman is a serious criminal.

• blondie
    blondie

My pedophile father was facilitated by my jw mother and denied it to the day she died.

She said to us: Well, if you want to reject your father's love...when we asked her to help us.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    She said to us: Well, if you want to reject your father's love...when we asked her to help us......Blondie

(((Blondie)))..

These 2 drinks are for me..

I need them after reading that..

................... ...OUTLAW

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Fernando and Blondie -- words can't express how I feel. Such an evil way to treat children.

• sherry123
    sherry123

My Mother would'nt keep her hands off my private parts,even when I was grown,but when I told her I was bi-sexual,she told me if I was ever with a woman she would never talk to me again.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Sorry,what you had to endure Blondie.

I've read so many awful experiences on here of abuse by Witness and nonWitness parents alike. It's amazing how strong the human spirit is for making it through.

There seems to be so much mental illness,and the religion seems to compound the problem. I feel especially sorry for children raised by mentally unstable parents.

I know someone who was molested by a Witness. She was only about 8 years old,and when she tried to tell her mother,her mother slapped her,and made her go apologize to the perv.

And then,the perv's wife is still with him after he raped over 40 little girls including his own. I don't get people a lot of the times,truly sick. He's reinstated now,by the way. So,any lurkers here,don't think it doesn't really happen in the org.

Although,no parent is perferct. I am grateful for having the mother I do. Because,even though,she is still blinded by the Watchtower. She wasn't a fanatic about things,and I was never beat at the Kingdom Hall,lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit