• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, that was crazy!

• Glander
    Glander

Holy crap! now that's a boulder!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Top middle of the screen you see the boulder start to come down 3 to 4 seconds into the video.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Wow... That was one-na bigga meatball, come sliding down that hill. I think the people can be excused if they didn't listen to their mom that day about wearing clean underwear, just in case... I can't imagine what they did after they got out of the car and saw how very close to death they had been. Laugh - Cry - Messed their pants, or put the car in reverse, go to a car wash, get their car all clean again, get a coffee, and get the heck outta town. Just Lois... Having a peaceful late brunch in my Rose Garden.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I think the people can be excused if they didn't listen to their mom that day about wearing clean underwear

Yeah. First you say it, then you do it.

Doesn't matter if they started out clean.

• Simon
    Simon

Wow. I bet a bit of poo came out.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Scary.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Wow. I bet a bit of poo came out.

Nope! Not the driver; he had icewater in his veins. How do I know? The first thing he does, upon finding himself in the wrong lane (oncoming traffic), with a ginormous boulder teetering towards his vehicle... he turns on his hazard lights (flashers)!

Who has that kind of presence of mind?

• Glander
    Glander

Turning on the hazard lights is a common reflexive action when one loses control of ones bowels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit