Think about G-D tommorrow.

by Xenu 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

I think Simon worships the fake parts of Britney more than the real ones.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Scully
    Scully

Kismet:

Orthodox and Conservative Jews are not permitted to write "god" out in its complete form, lest they offend the deity. They usually refer to "god" as "G-D" or "the Eternal", etc. I figured from the picture of the Magen Dovid (star of David), that NYTelecom Xenu here had left the JWs and started Torah studies at the local synagogue.

Love, Scully

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Xenu.
    Thats another Raelian symbol isnt it?
    I was reading Claudes book last night.
    I especially like the bit on page 213:

Yahweh asked me if I had had a pleasant night

Well, Im sure he did, after all he spent the night copulating with 6 sex robots!

He then explained to me,"this machine will awaken certain faculties which are dormant in you. Your brain will then be able to achieve its full potential"

Claude then sits in the machine and is zapped.
    Yahweh then says:

"From now on we will see through your eyes, hear thru your ears and speak thru your mouth"

So Claude talking now equals Yahweh talking.
    Yahweh also has machines set up which can:

observe everyone. Huge computers assure a constant surveillance
    of all people living on the earth

Hmmm. I wonder if those same computers can READ THOUGHTS?
    Check the thinking of Claudes followers and make sure they are 'orthodox' in their thinking.
    Bet they can.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Scully:

Thanks for that info. I was aware of it and was just being completely tongue in cheek in my comment.

Xenu is just another kind of troll and I should have just said "Don't feed the trolls"

But I wanted to take a shot at Britney too. LOL

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Simon, I didn't know we were related, love that picture. We make a great set of twins eh??

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Skully: wow..I need to get out more..or just read more books..I didn't know that stuff. Its interesting.

Refiners: are you alright??

Beck

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Beck.
    Do tell, what precisely make you feel that I might not be alright?

• detective
    detective

why do today what you can put off 'til tomorrow?

Call me Ishmael.

• SYN
    SYN

Xenu: You're doing so WELL! Now that I've managed to drag you into more than a 3 line long reply, let me be the first to congratulate you on a decent post. Excellent. Now why didn't you write all that in the first place, instead of being VAGUE?

Oh, and I was just kidding about the Lotus position thing. It was a meaningless statement, just added for fun and to infer sexiness where there was none to start with.

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Xenu
    Xenu

Scully:
    The Nytelecom lost its novelty a few weeks ago with another member of this board. I suggest your review those threads.

Kismet: It has become evident that members of this board will often call ones that they dont agree with trolls. I imagine this is an attempt to discredit. As I have stated before, I do not wish to have my posts on this board turn into a name calling contest. I will no longer respond to any of your posts. I also ask that you do the same with mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit