So you're a Jew now??

Love, Scully

• Xenu
    Xenu

I worship the Elohim, God of Ishmaell.

• SYN
    SYN

Oh of course, it all makes sense now

So, Xenu, do you prefer the Lotus position or what?

I've realized something about you. You don't have conversations, you have public talks on this site. By that I mean people aren't allowed to comment. You just basically say something and expect us to listen. This is not very nice of you, damnit. Take a look at what THIS says:

See, it says "DISCUSSION FORUM", not "PUBLIC TALK" forum. We've had enough public talks, thank you. Please move along if you're not prepared to discuss your outbursts of Raelian logic here.

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Xenu
    Xenu

SYN

What do you infer by the lotus position. I converse with people in a calm rational manner, I wish not to agitate the holy spirit.

• Simon
    Simon

I worship Britney Spears - I know she's real ...

• spender
    spender

Britney IS real, although not all of her is

• Kismet
    Kismet

g-d?!?!?! God Damn if I know what that means...

Okay so tomorrow we all sit down and meditate on that Gorgeous Darling (G-D) in our lives... If no-one else I suppose Britney will do..if ya gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel.... smirking

Meditating already

Kismet

• SYN
    SYN

OMG!!!! He replied! It seems this isn't a public talk after all, but a Watchtower study! Can I answer the B question please, please? <STICKS UP HAND EAGERLY, BUT ELDER IGNORES ME>

You can't just make statements like that. Say something interesting at least. Hell, talk about the fluff you removed from your navel, but don't say one line things like "Everybody meditate now!". That's FredHall's job. And yes, I was inferring everything you thought with that "Lotus Position" comment.

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Xenu
    Xenu

SYN:

I do not understand why you feel I can't make statements like that. Is this not a public board? I feel there is nothing more interesting than to encourage ones to become one with the spirituality they have within themselves. To enter the realm of becoming one with the Yeshua. What were you inferring by the Lotus Position. Do you mean my fellow slave who claims to be begotten?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit