April 19,1995-May we never forget

by Cowboy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Hi Cowboy. I'm sorry to see this date re-lived. ((( )))....Until "Seven" put a thread about you, I did not see the connectio. May some measure of peace be withy you, Cowboy.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I was in that building 1 year before - to the date! On a Wed noon, for an AA meeting in a 4th floor lounge.

((((( Oak City )))))

• bem
    bem

((((((David))))) Thinking about you dear.

• bem
    bem

bttt

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    If you ever have the opportunity to visit the OKC National Memorial,please do so...You will come away with a whole new appreciation for life,and how truly fragile it is.

Love and condolences to you and your family David.

Kate and Craig

• bem
    bem

bttt

• Badger
    Badger

I was 40 miles away from OKC the day it happened. we could see the smoke out there, and some in rural areas could hear something.

• roybatty
    roybatty

I'll never forget that picture of the fireman carrying that little girl out from the rubble.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thank you, (((((Cowboy))))).

• Shania
    Shania

Our hearts go out to you and all others who are going through the pain of that fateful day--10 years ago, I too like many remember where I was and who I was with....an elderly sister 85, I was bringing her lunch to her and she pointed to the TV and said a bomb went off in OKC and people are trapped inside.........she was so afraid for the ones that were trapped, I stayed right by her side and just watched saying why? SO BIG HUGS TO YOU AND ALL OTHER SUFFERING FROM THE PAIN OF THAT DAY.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit