Do I have PTSD. I comment on three exjw blogs almost everyday

by trujw 33 Replies latest jw friends

• trujw
    trujw

Sorry guys its the 3/1/1922 watchtower that is even better http://wtarchive.svhelden.info/archive/en/Watchtower/w1922_E.pdf can someone highlight it. Go to page 73 heading" Faithful and wise Servent". It talks about 1874 right side bottom of the page Of the magazine itself will say page 73.

• trujw
    trujw

Ilovettatt I know I know. I actually read the whole cadice contie transcript. yes the whole thing also the whole Walsh Trial from Scottland with Fred Franz.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

If you have to ask if you have PTSD you don't. Maybe OCD?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

trujw:

Do I have PTSD. I comment on three exjw blogs almost everyday

Whether this would indicate PTSD, an obsessive condition, or any other disorder would greatly depend on the type of things you post.

• trujw
    trujw

Jeffro as always smart and excellent comments. Duh

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

If you start posting like Larsinger (aka JCanon), definitely get help.

• trujw
    trujw

Sorry Jeffro my assurance is a sign of the insecurities I carry from a end times doomsday cult. That has scarred my sense of security once in the real world as I perceive it in my mind.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Aw true,

You are okay, and just healing. It is a big fucking mess, isn't it?! Just get the help you need, and every little thing is gonna be alright! A big, asexual hug to you! Of course you have compound PTSD, we all have, especially if we were raised in the bullshit cult.

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

And tru,

You ARE fucking awesome!!!!!

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Chuckle time: Just dont pepper spray anyone!

Big hugs!

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit