Do I have PTSD. I comment on three exjw blogs almost everyday

by trujw 33 Replies latest jw friends

• trujw
    trujw

I guess I have issues. Or am I just soo awesome. Please don't tell me I am becoming Danny Hazzards twin. Anyone know a good therapist? Feel free to make as much fun of me as you like.

• losingit
    losingit

What are the other blogs?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Sometimes letting it all out is great therapy. After you let go of enough, you may tire of it and retreat. Or you may become a senior member of the boards and help some people see their way through the post-JW trauma THEY are going through.

I started posting on this board 12 years ago and have gone away from time to time, but still keep coming back here. I guess I just want to help and have my say. Since I'm like that, with over 10,000 posts here, I'm not about to recommend a therapist for you -- I'd have to get one for myself first.

• trujw
    trujw

Losingit I like Reddit and jw recovery both are good of course popped my cherry here And find it the most in depth.

• trujw
    trujw

I do feel that I am addicted to reading about jws. I almost have my own TMS in my head so I can debunk any and all jw come backs. anything they say I want to have an answer for on the spot. I have read COC five times and go through 1920 watchtowers with word searches like 1874 To find every reference to it so at memory I can quote it. The 3/15/1922 is a great one also the Time is at Hand 1911 edition which I have the original in My library has 20 bookmarks. I am much better at the spoken word as I am not a fan of typing to explain things.. Most jw that come to my door jaws drop as I go over every false date. I have a script going from 1799, 1874, 1878, 1914, 1915, 1918, 1925, Beth sarin, 1941, 1975, vaccinations, aluminum, transplants, generation teaching, blood, Walsh trial, Olin moyle, donations, Mexico, Malawi, heart having feeling, pyramids, miracle wheat, 606 change to 607 no zero year, 1947 jan 1 first watchtower about disfellowshipp being pagan in origin I think, cross being true, birthday come back my favorite is three men bringing presents to Christ , wedding rings are pagan, alternative military service plus the first gentile converted was a military officer, my most favorite false prophets duet 18:20-22, that is a short list and each and every one I can go in depth for at least 20 minutes. Yeah I got problems. Oh and that was from memory no cheating.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

tru,

You are no ones twin. Just get help from a therapist. Every things gonna be alright . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Olz5zNqJk8

zed

• trujw
    trujw

Gopher and zed you are awesome!

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Holy Crap! trujw!!

• trujw
    trujw

Also I must give much respect to Paul Grundy. Dude to have a beer with you would be a dream come true. You nail it bro on your website.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Dude, I thought I was going overboard with TTATT, but I guess there's always someone else who wins!! Like everything in this world, if it becomes an obsession, it is not good for you... take a break, go for a walk. Enjoy your new-found freedom from the WatchTower... you deserve it!! ILTTATT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit