Funny demon conversation

by problemaddict 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Minimus inspired me to recall a crazy conversation I had with a houseguest at my home WHILE I was one of JW's and even serving. Any of you got some?

I had a houseguest say that she couldn't sleep all night, and then she found a birthday card in her friends room that someone at work gave her innocently enough. She burned it and said she could finally sleep.

I asked her if she knew how long ago her friends birthday was? No.

3 months.

I asked her why the demons didn't seem to mess with us? She said we were in the other room.

I said, Demons can't go through drywall and studs about 3 ft to get to our heads from the thing they are possesing?

I asked her at which point in the manufacture process did the card become demonized. Like is it when the words happy birthday get inscribed across it, or is it when someone signs it. Like if you walk past that part of Rite Aid, are there just rows of demons there?

silence.

I asked her why the demon chose to give her nightmares, and if she realized that that means the demon had control of her mind in order to do that.

He doesn't control my mind!

Ok well then how did he give you bad dreams? Bad dreams don't happen in your feet, they come from a specific part of your brain. Better yet, why does your friend (my sister), in the same room, never have this same experience?

(my sister speaks up). I've had bad dreams.

Would you say the bad dreams have increased since this birthday card has been in your room?

(my wife speaks up) I've had bad dreams too.

When did they begin? Was it on ____ biirthday?

THIS GOES ON FOR ALMOST AN HOUR.

and this is when I was an MS. Everyone probably knew I was doomed to leave that religion but me.

• Laika
    Laika

I remember having a good laugh at a friend's expense the first time I heard the story about smurf toys dancing at the kingdom hall. She insisted that her mother was at the meeting when it happened.

• Glander
    Glander

hmmm....reminds me of the garage sale dildo episode....

• Comatose
    Comatose

It attacked my crotchal region!

• Violia
    Violia

OK glander, you can't post that and not tell us about it.

• Glander
    Glander

Apparently the demonized thing molested her at least a dozen times. Before the batteries expired.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

^^^^Hilarious

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The whole concept of demon possession defies logic. If a person believe that demons can be embedded in objects this person will not respond to logic. So don't try.

• Violia
    Violia

Apparently the demonized thing molested her at least a dozen times. Before the batteries expired lol glander, you just can't make this stuff up

We had demons in our house too. My Dad routinely burned whatever was possessed. Fires of this nature consumed my sister's dolls, my record album collection, and various other items of personal property that until their destruction by fire, we thought we owned.

I love the original post in this thread. Problemaddict, your story gave me a good laugh!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit