My Mom Isn't Very Motivated With The "Truth" Lately And Wonders If She Recieved Anything From The Demons

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

She received you at her home.

• rmt1
    rmt1

More costly signalling. I have bigger spirituality than you so behold my bigger spiritual burdens than you can bear, which is frequently displayed at some rate of exchange in destruction of real world property that has real world value. See I'm spiritualer.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Gee I wonder why they believe this crap

• ILTSF
    ILTSF

So crazy. I remember when I was about 7 or 8, there was a night where I kept hearing crashes and bangs around my room. I'm pretty sure to this day that we had a mouse in the house. My mom attributed it to demons in the dollhouse I had just got at the thrift store. It freaked me out for months.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

I also remember a story about a women who was accosted by a spirit person and she said "Jehovah" over and over holding up her New World Order Transylvanian per-Version of the Holy Scripyures.

yeah man

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Min ...

I am not personally aware of your mother's physical condition but if not sitting directly on the toilet seat is not a practical idea, then she could at least line the toilet seat with pages of the Watchtower and Awake. That should repel the demons living in the porcelain from attacking her.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Rub, as usual, you are correct.

• XstuckX
    XstuckX

lol....that reminds me....I don't know how many jws I've heard say don't shop at rummage sales because it's all demonized. I've often wondered....why do the demons only inhabit used items?

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

^^^^Factory fresh demons are not as savvy. Why you could have one and not even know it because they don't know how to scare you as well as the old school ones........everyone knows that!

• trujw
    trujw

New furniture smells funny to demons. also demons have nothing better to do than hang out in objects for months and must take daylight hours off. They have rules Like they can't leave your smurf doll And just demonize something else in the house. That's in the the Manuel they get at Monster inc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit