My Jimi Hendrix experience

by confusedandalone 47 Replies latest social entertainment

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile
    BUSTADOLLA: Jimmy Hendrix was a brainwasher. Using subliminal messages and stolen vocals, he brainwashed under the film and music industry control as the industry sought and got power. Blaspemy, tricks with fingers and signs with feet were all performed by Jimi Hendrix and the rest.

Wow, that is shocking. I've never heard that before. In what specific way was he brainwashing people? Brainwashing to buy his records? What kind of feet signs did he use? Where did you hear this, do you have a source for this information that I can look at? That sounds really interesting.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Great find Dagney...Thank You!! insot4

• zed is dead
  • zed is dead
    zed is dead

Jimi was a brain expander, not a brain washer.

zed

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

@zed is dead - acid helps. lol.

• bsmart
    bsmart

The Proctor and Gamble thing must have been slowly going accross the country... In my neck of the woods it was the early 70's. Checking everything for nitrates (supposed to be blood product) and the P & G labels.

• glenster
  • Twitch
    Twitch

I recall getting Smash Hits on cassette when I was 15. It rocked my world ('course it was the 80s and music was mediocre at best)

I ate up all the Hendrix I could find including unofficial releases and bootlegs

Good stuff that but he's more of a fine wine these days, to be appreciated but not indulged in :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit