Are You Upset My Miley Cyrus' Performance On MTV Awards?

by minimus 71 Replies latest social entertainment

• minimus
    minimus

HAHA, that was a typo or maybe it was a slip, huh?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Miley Cyrus isn't doing anything every other performer hasn't done or is out there doing. She's an adult. Not a kid. What should upset us more is the fact that we don't think shaking your ass, simulating masturbation, licking a guy and basically acting like a cat in heat up in front of the world - is just another day in the park. Used to be you had to go to a closed theater or a strip club to see this kind of stuff - now we see it so often that women put poles up in their houses so they can perfect their stripper moves in the form of exercise.

No, it doesn't upset me - I quite frankly find those ads for men and womens diapers more irritating...alongside all the pharmaceutical sales pitches to cure ED, twitching toes, hang nails, anxiety, shyness and the latest drum roll - shift work disorder. .....sammieswife

• minimus
    minimus

sam....good post!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The only reason it bothers me is that they keep talking about it on TV. It's been 4 days since the show and they are still talking about it on the news.

I just saw the clips and all I saw was a young girl with small boobs wearing old-lady underwear and "attempting" to be provacative.

If that is the best we can get on a music award show .... well ..... she did nothing for me on the "titillation" scale.

Rub a Dub

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Miley, you should NEVER go full retard!

• minimus
    minimus

They are trying to make something out of nothing.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

It was crude and crass. Pretty much par for the course these days. I'm not upset-I didn't watch it until it was posted all over the internet. It was pretty disgusting, especially the part with the Thicke guy (after the stupid bear part).

I will say that the VMA is supplying lots of curvy black women with dancing jobs. . .I never saw so much size acceptance in one space. Cyrus might get busted for sexual harrassment, but still. . .nice to know that you don't have to be a stick figure to get work in hollywood these days.

• glenster
  • DJS
    DJS

SammiesWife, I agree completely. I'm so tired of ED and low T commercials I could scream. As for Miley, I'm surprised by all of the judgmental comments in the media and on this forum. Words like trash, disgusting, whorish, etc. They use these words like they are a bad thing. LOL. Seriously, get over it America. Get over it forum. This is the 21st Century; it isn't your daddy's world anymore. And thank god. I didn't find any of it disgusting. If you don't want to see it, our TVs and computers come with magic little buttons. They are called off switches and channel changers. Miley is marketing; she's using what she has. That hasn't changed in a millennia. Or five.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

The controversy over his bumps and grinds and gyrating hips only served to fuel the fire. ....oh no, wait, that was Elvis.

Stop worrying about this everyone - get back twerk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit