Are You Upset My Miley Cyrus' Performance On MTV Awards?

by minimus 71 Replies latest social entertainment

• zeb
    zeb

63,000 dead in Syria so far and more to come. Miley who?

If the Liberals (Australia)win the coming election its a even bet they will want to return to conscription so once again they can go show the world how tough they are. I am old enough to remember the lies that were told the Australian people by then Liberal Government.

This looks like becoming another WOMD and Vietnam in one. Yes my American readers Australia was in Vietnam.

Miley who? didi what where?

• minimus
    minimus

Glander, I don't get it.

• Skbj
    Skbj

@ everyone else who keeps on bring up Syria.

Lighten up!

Guys...seriously, I can ask the same question to all the rest of threads about doctrines and JW you worry about. How about you worry about Syria instead of spending time debating religious philosophy?

Don't get me wrong I am not saying syria isn't important but allow for people to discuss what they feel like discussing instead of constant gloom and death sometime people just wanna to chill for a minute and bit*h about about something meaningless like Miley in peace.

Just stayin.

• adamah
    adamah

The funny bit is how ex-American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson comes off with the tweet of the day, without even appearing at the VMAs:

"Just saw a couple performances from the VMA's last night. 2 words.... #pitchystrippers"

Of course, the World needs to ask itself if it's criteria for entertainment has sunk so low that it's easily entertained by all the trappings of scantily-clad women (and I'd say YES, if she's as soft on the eyes as Emily!), rather than the actual vocal performance itself, where the voice of artistic reason is possessed by the likes of Kelly Clarkson (who really CAN sing)!

Adam

• Glander
    Glander

Glander, I don't get it.

Just a tease about your thread title "....MY Miley Cyrus..." using the possesive pronoun

• mP
    mP

Miley only exists because they get attention and eventually money from selling their wares. do yourself a favour and ignore her and the many other losers like her. This is just like the Bible, its only alive if we talk and remember it otherwise it fades away into obsecurity.

• ILTSF
    ILTSF

I really, really dislike Miley Cyrus...she annoys me and I find her totally talentless. Her dance was really awkward, weird, and poorly done, and I'm sure she was either drunk or on drugs. However, I think what upsets me most is the slut shaming ESPECIALLY when the man she was dancing with was singing a song that is about blurred lines of consent which nobody says a word about. Also, why is this news? The VMAs have been doing this forever, and there's way more important stuff going on that the news could be focusing on. I don't find her dance disgusting, I DO find the fact that it's all mainstream news sources can talk about disgusting.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

whats a miley citrus?

• tornapart
    tornapart

I never watched the whole thing but saw a clip on youtube. Just looked totally tacky to me.

She should get some tips on how to perform on stage and look and sound fantastic, from someone like Tina Turner.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I thought something looked familiar about Miley Cyrus the other night...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit