changed my mind from 8 years ago

by outforever 12 Replies latest jw friends

• outforever
    outforever

sorry late reply - think in South Afica we just get things late!

Yes sometimes it is hard for me to think that there is no god - but one has to come to this conclusion if you see the horrible things happening in the world today - and there has been no step in from the higher power.

.but on another note - when one thinks of the human body / babies / etc that is a marvel! but apart from that - then I just don't know.

All I know is my life from moment to moment - and live in the moment.

thanks everyone!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Welcome back. Even though I didn't go to another church because I was fading and had JW family, I went through believing in Christianity still. I thought the Bible was still right and Jehovah's Witnesses were wrong, extreme, just a cult deviated from the true path.

I have known some others that went through that and ultimately came to the conclusions shared by you. In my case, I examined Watchtower, then examined the Bible. I looked at the flood and the so-called history of the Bible, and also went to see what science was saying. Science won me over clearly.

You can be a great asset to those that don't understand how someone can be "born again" and then still figure out that that feeling wasn't from God.

• darth frosty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit