YAY!!! My first time being shunned and it was humorous to say the least

by confusedandalone 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• losingit
    losingit

Love it! Thanks for the impetus to do the same. Right now, there is a jdub family in mychild's class. Open House arrives, i say hi to all the moms as we've known each other since our children were in kindergarten . Jdub mom doesn't say hi to anyone. At least before she said hi to me. Im done with it. I want to enjoy my year. I don't want to participate in my own shunning. So next time we are in the same space I willsay hi and begin to chit chat. Too bad for her if she chooses to shun (and mind you, her kid came to all of my kids parties ) it's all good!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

In such a setting, begin talking to him as though he was in a shunning contest and was not doingg so well. He can't speak to you: those are HIS rules. You can make him look like the fool he is.

"OK, folks, the shunning has begun, and Bob is pretending to not see my outstretched hand! But how long can he maintain the pretense? OH! Bob has turned his back and is walking away! Let's help him, shall we? Gimmee an "S"... S! Gimmee an "H"... H! Gimmee a "U"... U! Gimmee an "N"... N! What's that spell? SHUN! What's that spell? SHUN! What's that spell? SHUN!..."

• pearlsister
    pearlsister

Confused :

you are a brave man. I wish I was like you !!

I totally agree with what your said : " It is moments like this that I realize that anyone who takes this relgion seriously is touched in the head"

They are crazy and make crazy people around them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit