breakfast of champions

I like OUTLAW's visual summary.

Just about says it all.

• bigmac
    bigmac

thou shalt not take my name in vain

• cantleave
    cantleave

If only Big Macs really looked that good.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• Finkelstein...very well stated.

If they started out with good intensions...what you said is what they have become!

SW

• designs
    designs

It was probably some verse about God and the Bible being true and never lying. 33 years post 1975, that man gave his youth to a dream.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

My parents were 100% convinced that they would not die before the big A came. Even when they were dying, it did not occur to them that the religion was wrong, they had been deceived, they just thought they themselves had been wrong, not the religion. It's amazing what brainwashing can do. If the Society told people the moon was made of green cheese, many would believe it.

Watchtower, July 2025, True christians wonder, is the moon made of green cheese ?

Is the moon really made of green cheese? Many bible scholars think so. Brothers, the bible says in Acts 2:20, that the moon will be turned into blood. If Jehovah can turn the moon into blood, how much easier will it be for him to turn it into green cheese? In Isiah 13:10, it says that "the moon would not shed it's light". Now ask yourselves, what could cause the moon to not shed it's light? Evidently, some change would have to take place for that to happen. It could very well be that the moon would be turned into green cheese, in fact, it is quite probable. What better sign could there be that we are in the last days? Now, Satan does not want you to know this. He has even had scientists tell you that men have been to the moon and there is no green cheese. Well, we know how Satan works, he "has blinded the mind of the unbelievers". Just as he has deceived men that we "evolved", he has deceived men about the nature of the moon. Do you believe imperfect men, or God's organization, the faithful and discrete slave? Are we not blessed to receive this new light?

• losingit
    losingit

LisaRose-- oh wow, the way you twisted that magazine to make it fit the new light on "green cheese" and the moon. It fits the WT mag profile perfectly. Scary stuff. :-(

• Oogie
    Oogie

@LisaRose...awesome, that will be a future article, i'm sure.

• CrackingTheWhip
    CrackingTheWhip

This is precisely why I prefer Burger King.

• Scully
    Scully

He said it's a comfort to me. Me: "huh"? He repeated that it's been a comfort to him and that it's kept him faithful.

Just like the sword of Damocles, I suppose. This guy looks pretty comfortable, doesn't he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit