Evolution, Biogeography VS. Experimental archaeology

by Brother of the Hawk 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Brother of the Hawk, I am sorry you feel others have put you (or others) down. There is much debate on this forum on this topic, unfortunately it often does get heated, people have very strong opinions on this topic. My suggestion is to quit taking any of it personally. Instead of becoming insulted, read what Cofty and other have to say. Don't respond to it immediately. Sit with it, think about it, do your research. After you have done that, then respond. If you feel they were insulting, resist responding in kind. Consider what they are saying, not how they are saying it.

Many of us did not believe in evolution, due to our JW beliefs. Even after leaving, we may have thought that the Watchtower was right on this point. I know I did at first. But after I had been away a while, I started to see things differently. I eventually realized that the WTBTS was wrong about everything having to do with evolution. I recommend reading the National Geographic. Almost every issue touches on evolution in some form, there are discoveries and new information all the time in DNA research alone.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Chaserious: Your above comment claims that BoTH quoted from the other topic and you couldn't find it....

Comatose made this comment on page 6 at the top of the page:

Lost is pretty dim witted.

Cofty pit up a picture of the rocks he lives by and has visited. Those rocks show layers and speak to the question you asked him. Lost can't understand or figure out simple things though... She would need it spelled out for a 6th grader.

I would really like it if Lost stopped asking for questions to be answered and did her own research. But, DON'T share your research with us Lost. Just enjoy the wisdom that the strange websites you visit provide (without sharing).

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/258805/6/Proof-of-Noahs-Flood-Presently-watching-a-Documentary-about-Europe-the-Ice-Age

• Watkins
    Watkins

LisaRose - sorry, couldn't resist:

I eventually realized that the WTBTS was wrong abouteverythinghaving to do with evolution. Oh yeah, and they're wrong about evolution, too!

w

• *lost*
    *lost*

LMFAO ......

some people are still stuck in the 'congregation' mentality.

next thing they'll be shouting, witch witch, and burning us at the stake. If you dont agree with averything they have learned out of books sitting at home.

Iv'e had some very interesting discussions with some learned professors and teachers recently, who are part of the intellectual elite, and even they are open and honest enough to challenge and debate consistently theories put forward from 'previous intellectual masters'.

As they say. the existence of God CANNOT, CANNOT, be proved, nor DISPROVED. And that Science is FALLIBLE.

as they say - Darwins theory - is after all a theory. and there are many aspects of what he wrote is being challenged.

our past that are now being torn to shreds.

BECAUSE WE DONT BELIEVE SOMETHING JUST COS WE ARE TOLD TO.

Some people totally miss the point.

Bullies are what bullies are. All the same, they never like being challenged, and when they lose, they whinge like babies, run to mommy and look for pity and sympathy.

Damn sure my country men fought for the freedoms and justice and safety of the blanket of shelter that my country provides for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit