You have a pm.

satinka

• mouthy
    mouthy

Revelation Book already gone .....
    Your PM is answered please read

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

All the WTS publications are completely worthless and if you pay more than fifty cents for them you have been ripped off! They were produced solely for indoctrination into a weirdo religion, and have no practical application in reality or research. Even the 1969 'Aid' book, which is huge and very well produced, is just a waste of paper due to the fundamentalist viewpoint is was written from. The only exception is the 1984 NWT reference Bible, which has detailed and useful footnotes. Everything else is only fit for burning.

• satinka
    satinka

Hugging Mouthy

satinka

• satinka
    satinka

I would love to get my hands on an original edition "Aid" Book! It has stuff in it that the newer versions don't have! It's great reference material to prove that the jws are re-writing their own history.

satinka

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Talking about the songbooks reminded me of a WT music cd of somebody singing kingdom songs, 10 or 15 years ago, and it was absolutely horrible. Don't know if anyone remembers that or more details about it. It was supposed to take the place of worldly music so our ears would be rescued from worldly people singing.

• rod.henderson
    rod.henderson

Sorry I've not been on for a few days. Any left Mouthy?

• rod.henderson
    rod.henderson

Any unwanted Awake! magazines either then let me know please?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Satinka..I understand you got the book. But how about letting me know .
    I tracked it from the post office & they said it was delivered.

rod.henderson.all I have left is "You can live forever on a paradise earth"want it?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks for answering Satinka.(hug)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit