Unwanted Books/Brochures

by rod.henderson 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• rod.henderson
    rod.henderson

If anyone has any unwanted JW books or brochures let me know. Not really in a position to buy them from you but I could cover postage maybe? My JW friend says she'll get me copies of things but never does.

Apologies if here was the wrong forum place for this post.

• satinka
    satinka

I was hoping you had books to get rid of. I'm looking for the original version of the book "Faith on the March." The later versions seem to have the part about the early faithful Bible Students standing on the bridge in white robes, waiting for Christ's arrival removed.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

satinka

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, sorry to hijack your thread, rod.henderson.

satinka, I have got the 1957 Faith on the March PDF, and this is from page 28:

On one occasion while talking with Russell about the events of 1878, I told him that
    Pittsburgh papers had reported he was on the Sixth Street bridge dressed in a white
    robe on the night of the Memorial of Christ's death, expecting to be taken to heaven
    together with many others. I asked him, "Is that correct?"
    Russell laughed heartily and said: "I was in bed that night between 10:30 and
    11:00 P.M. However, some of the more radical ones might have been there, but I
    was not. Neither did I expect to be taken to heaven at that time, for I felt there was
    much work to be done preaching the Kingdom message to the peoples of the earth
    before the church would be taken away."

• satinka
    satinka

Hey, transhuman that was a fast response to my question! Thank you so much!

You have a pm.

Cheers,

satinka

• satinka
    satinka

seriously, rod.henderson I had old books from forever, but threw them out when I moved out of the province. Now, I wish I would have kept them because they make great reference material in uncovering the corruption of the wt.

I especially like how they re-write their history when it embarrasses them!

satinka

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Quite a few are available as PDF's Rob. Search through these and then search online for a PDF:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Watch_Tower_Society_publications

• trackregister99
    trackregister99

On internet you can find more than 12 gb in pdf of old watchtower publications

• rod.henderson
    rod.henderson

Thank you guys! If you do come across any, let me know though, but I shall look through the pdfs.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I too clicked thinking you were getting rid of stuff. Lol

That wikipedia link shows a lot of songbooks. I never knew they changed them so often. I wonder if that everchanging light is responsible. Lol

• satinka
    satinka

Thanks everyone, got it! Cheers

satinka

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit