• cantleave
    cantleave

Let's hope they don't screw this up.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Exactly what I was thinking!!!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It's good someone is doing something... rather than just pissing and moaning.

• never a jw
    never a jw

RayP

Agree

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ray lots of people do stuff - they just don't shout their mouths off about it all the time

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Exactly what I was thinking!!! Lol

• besty
    besty
    It's good someone is doing something... rather than just pissing and moaning.

Agreed - if it wasn't for freeminds, jwfacts, watchtowerdocuments, JWD, silentlambs, AJWRB and many other sites long since gone we wouldn't be here discussing it.

That particular site and most of the people behind it are not my cup of tea, so there we are.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Cantleave - " lots of people do stuff - they just don't shout their mouths off about it all the time"

CL it's such a good thing to have you here to remind us of all the stuff that's being done by other people!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Why the sarcasm RP? If you think people don't do stuff because they haven't asscociated themselves with your particular cause then you are wrong. You have literally walk on the Ex-JW scene within the last 2 years and think you are something special, Why? Because you have created a very boring blog and recorded some JC's. Whoopeee doo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit