AAWA and SNAP plan to cooperate

by TTATT 20 Replies latest social current

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001

You have literally walk on the Ex-JW scene within the last 2 years and think you are something special, Why? Because you have created a very boring blog and recorded some JC's. Whoopeee doo.

I saw a picture of Ray P. and he's quite handsome, so I'm willing to forgive all that for now.

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Somebodies got out of the wrong side of the bed today... Just saying ;)

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hey can't leave......... lay off of RP. Hes done alot of good. Last two years or not. Everyone does different things. I am glad your secret contribution is enough for you and I am sure you have done what you have decided to as well.

Why in the world even throw out randon negativity on a thread about cooperation? Come on bud. You are better than that.

I am thankful to all of the sites besty mentioned, and I am sure there are more I dont know about. People contribute in their own way. I certainly have not done much......yet. But I admire those that take up a cause, as much as I admire those who still have to suffer the org to try to work their family out. There is virtue in a variety of things.

Ok so moving on right gents?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Let's kiss and make up :):):)

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

xoxoxoxo

I

LOVE

KISSING

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

If Jehovah's Witness Report wants to be taken seriously they need to remove the pictures of Curly Howard from their masthead and start using their real names.

AAWA Masthead

I'm just sayin' is all!

• besty
    besty

#ignore

come on Simon - wheres the goddam button? :-)

• blondie
    blondie

http://jehovahswitnessreport.com/blog/aawa-and-snap-plan-to-cooperate

I'm glad that SNAP is willing to try again with ex-jws. I worked with them and donate money since 2005. But...........certain strong ex-jw personalities and in-house arguments among ex-jws (not Barbara Anderson) offended them and have made it difficult for other ex-jws to work with SNAP.

So I hope enough time has gone by...there is no point in re-inventing the wheel that SNAP is using and having success. The issue is to deal with pedophiles that prey on religious organizations or institutions like the Boy Scouts and make these institutions take responsibility. To improve the laws regarding reporting, especially religious representatives, allow more time to be able to report.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Too true Blondie, the poor litle victims are the important ones in this, and inter-necine arguments amongst XJW's are not adding anything to the cause.

SNAP have credibility and a track record of success, lets welcome anything they can do to help us achieve a safer environment for the young and the vulnerable.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

I appreciate the efforts of everyone to expose the Watchtower .

Especially Eric of JWstruggle.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit