the final fall of metaspy

by metaspy 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Comatose
    Comatose

I reached out to a few people on facebook who live next to him or seem to know him. One works at the fire department there. Will let you know when I hear back.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Oh thank you metaspy I am so glad you are still with us. :) I don't even know you but reading your stories I felt connected to you and , well, I cried during my last post. Silly huh? I have no "real" connection to you yet I do care.

• Comatose
    Comatose

He just accepted my friend request on facebook 20 minutes ago I see. I am trying to chat him. I want to get to know him. I lost all my friends recently. It would be nice to meet people I have something in common with. He even plays a few of the games online I play.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Oh Hey meta! lol I hope we can get to know each other.

• Comatose
    Comatose

I played SWTOR religiously for about a year. I saw you were a fan... Anyways. maybe chat me on facebook. I will be in your area in 2 or 3 weeks for a business trip. Maybe we can meet up for coffee or dinner.

• Iamallcool
  • mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

glad you are okay for the moment, if your caller id shows a call from Chicago around midnight, that was me

• Glander
    Glander

Jesus ! What a scare!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello Metaspy,

I am glad you are OK.

Life sure can be disappointing at times, can't it?

I am so glad you got some professional help and are still with us. That was a good thing.

Are you feeling better now? Less stressful? I hope so.

(((((Hugs to You Metaspy for doing the right thing and getting help when you needed it)))))

Just Lois

• humbled
    humbled

YES!YES!

stick around, fellow! We all need each other

Maeve

Neither words nor emoticons can say how glad we are that you are back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit