can anyone decipher cora's comment on the aawa video?

by friendaroonie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
  • poppers
    poppers

So, ablebodiedman, does that mean that anyone who is baptised in a similar manner also has the mark of the beast, or just the JWs? I'm sure they aren't the only ones who are baptised in that way.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

So, ablebodiedman, does that mean that anyone who is baptised in a similar manner also has the mark of the beast, or just the JWs? I'm sure they aren't the only ones who are baptised in that way.

Poppers,

Just the JW's.

They are the only ones compelled to make a vow to; "God's Spirit Directed Organization", the name of the wild beast.

abe

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

You may be onto something, people have exalted men in this Org and the Org has become like a golden calf, also in this Org the people willingly sacrifice their children ie no blood to Bal.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Luke 12:49-53

"I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lighted? 50 Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished! 51 Do YOU imagine I came to give peace on the earth? No, indeed, I tell YOU, but rather division. 52 For from now on there will be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against [her] mother, mother-in-law against [her] daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against [her] mother-in-law."

The essential thing for Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses to understand, is that the reason they are losing family members is because Jesus Christ is extremely distressed over what has happened to his baptism.

A seperation has occured which cuts right through a family unit.

You have been severed from an extremely reprehensible and dangerous situation.

Yes, it is like a fire has been lighted.

It is a fire that will not be put out!

What seems to be really difficult for many Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses to accept is that Jesus Christ is intimately involved in what is happening to YOU!

Matthew 3:11-12

I, for my part, baptize YOU with water because of YOUR repentance; but the one coming after me is stronger than I am, whose sandals I am not fit to take off. That one will baptize YOU people with holy spirit and with fire. 12 His winnowing shovel is in his hand, and he will completely clean up his threshing floor, and will gather his wheat into the storehouse, but the chaff he will burn up with fire that cannot be put out."

It is unlikely that the AAWA will have any success until they come to terms with what is actually happening to THEM!

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Jesus Christ is cleaning up his threshing floor!

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman
    You may be onto something, people have exalted men in this Org and the Org has become like a golden calf, also in this Org the people willingly sacrifice their children ie no blood to Bal.

crazyguy,

Jehovah's Witnesses insist that their very young children get baptised.

They ARE sacrificing their children to Satan.

The parallel you draw with the (scripture about) sacrificing of children to Baal is not insignificant in this situation.

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

The parallel you draw with the (scripture about) sacrificing of children to Baal is not insignificant in this situation.

They are passing them through a fire.

A fire that will not be put out!

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Ezekiel 20:47-49

The kindling flame will not be extinguished, and by it all faces must be scorched from [the] south to the north. 48 And all those of flesh must see that I myself, Jehovah, have set it afire, so that it will not be extinguished."’"

And I proceeded to say: "Alas, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah! They are saying respecting me, ‘Is he not composing proverbial sayings?’"

None of the drivel you posted has anything to do with losing family members

They are saying respecting me, ‘Is he not composing proverbial sayings?’"

abe

• ablebodiedman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit