can anyone decipher cora's comment on the aawa video?

by friendaroonie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

I have asked several people what she says as th e second person to talk in th e v ery first aawa video. It sounds to me like "they tear off armours from us." Or they tear of arms for us." Can anyone make ir out and enli th hten me?

• TheClarinetist
  • ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

"they tear our families from us".

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

Ah. I knew it would be something obvious once I heard it. Thanks. It wa s bugging me like crazy.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

"they tear our families from us".

Matthew 7:15-20

"Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. 16 By their fruits YOU will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit; 18 a good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, neither can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. 19 Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Really, then, by their fruits YOU will recognize those [men].

abe

• ablebodiedman
  • ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

The biggest hurdle for the AAWA is in coming to terms with the reality of what is actually happening in regard to the Jehovah's Witnesses.

The Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling bible prophecy in a truly amazing and profound way.

Everything Jesus Christ said would happen is really happening!

They have the mark of the beast.

The mark is either on their forehead or hand.

They are being gathered together to the place called Armageddon by unclean inspired experessions

There really are true, "Kings of the Earth" being deceived into gathering together with them.

and

It is all being manipulated by Satan and his demons.

If the AAWA could come to terms with what they are actually dealing with then, they might have some success.

abe

• Mum
    Mum

ablebodiedman: Are you ok? None of the drivel you posted has anything to do with losing family members because of the WT's cruel shunning policy.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

ablebodiedman: Are you ok? None of the drivel you posted has anything to do with losing family members because of the WT's cruel shunning policy.

Mum,

Are you ok?

Losing family members has EVERYTHING to do with what Jesus Christ said would happen!

Luke 12:49-53

"I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lighted? 50 Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished! 51 Do YOU imagine I came to give peace on the earth? No, indeed, I tell YOU, but rather division. 52 For from now on there will be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against [her] mother, mother-in-law against [her] daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against [her] mother-in-law."

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Luke 12:49-53

"I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lighted? 50 Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished! 51 Do YOU imagine I came to give peace on the earth? No, indeed, I tell YOU, but rather division. 52 For from now on there will be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against [her] mother, mother-in-law against [her] daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against [her] mother-in-law."

It is all about the baptism!

Now watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTg88C-fQY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit