Beards....Do What Your Told! The WT Owns You, You Disobedient, Spiritually Immature, Publisher!

by allyouneedislove 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Popper,

{{Not anytime soon, if ever, because that will necessitate a complete change in the consciousness of humanity. In the meantime we will continue to kill

eachother so that a few can benefit from it and continue the con. }}

We are getting more and more gregorious as time goes on, cannibalism has been on the decrease for millenias, with a big segments of the species turning to complete vegitarians. Better understanding of human nature on the rise in leaps and bounds, internation organizations to settle disputes among rulers, we may get there one of these days.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

So... they say it's because "people in the world view beards as bad"... hmm...

Haven't they heard the word "PERV-stache"?

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

I had one for years before I left, and when I told an elder I didn't have it to rebel, I was left alone.

It really is the most ridiculous and pointless law with no basis.

• poppers
    poppers

from frankiespeakin: "we may get there one of these days."

Hope you are right, frankie.

• Bebopin
    Bebopin

I where my beard with pride. Im a recent fader,and looks I get are hilarious.

Often they look nervous to even speak to me now that I have my beard. Fine by me just funny how having a little facial hair can make a jw scared to even talk to someone on that basis alone. Without beard im their best friend again.

• Splash
    Splash

Just tell them it's holy - all the angels are depicted with them.

Splash

• Bebopin
    Bebopin

Haha I like that one Splash. Gonna use it if anyone says anything.

• compound complex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit