New Book Published

by satinka 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• satinka
    satinka

Hi everyone,

I have been threatening to publish a book about growing up in the jw religion, then leaving as a mature adult. Well, it's 368 pages and it's done!

Introduction to the book

Buy "Phoenix of Faith"

I'd appreciate your feedback.

*hugs*

satinka

• satinka
    satinka

Dear everyone,

Well, this is one of the most excitinig projects I have undertaken, watching my dream come to fruition!

It was a ten-year project.

Love you all!

satinka

• satinka
    satinka

Today I talked to people at a local bookstore, who agreed to carry my books on consignment. I'm thrilled beyond words!

satinka

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Congrats on your book! Being able to put life into words is a huge accomplishment.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Fantastic!!! Congrats.....I can't wait to read this!

• satinka
    satinka

My book mentions this forum, jwfacts, silentlambs and a few other good sources of help for me while on the healing path.

"Crisis of Conscience" was one of the first nails in the coffin of jw-ville. Once I read that book, there was no turning back because the delusion had been broken through. After that, I could only see the society as a "book publishing company" and not any "god-ordained organization."

satinka

• satinka
    satinka

Thanks for your good wishes breakfast of champions and daringhart13

Cheers,

satinka

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi satinka,

Please, will you publish a kindle version? congraculation for the good job. I think, others still in and those already out might find it refreshing.

Scott77

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Your introduction is quite well written and makes me want to read more about your experience, Esther. Such books are a real help for those who want to sort out and see clearly within their feelings when analysing their lifes (ready to accept severed relations with parents, relatives and friends ? etc.) as JWs.

• WishingLiz
    WishingLiz

Congratulations on you book satinka!

Yes a Kindle version would be great. I resonated with what you said about, if you asked your family / husband, they wouldn't have thought they were being abusive. So true, their thinking gets all turned and twisted, they don't know which way is up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit