New Book Published

by satinka 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Congratulations! Looks really good. I can't wait to read it!

Let the healing begin.

• LivingTheDream
    LivingTheDream

Congratulations Satinka. I hope you have many readers!

Brock Talon

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

We will be interested in hearing about how your experience in the world of XJW publishing goes. Good luck!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I read the introduction and I an sure that it will help many people..My very best wishes with your book. As you say -

"It is time for my soul to choose who I am and what I really am here to do."

Time indeed, may we all work that out.

• satinka
    satinka

Scott and WishingLiz requested a kindle version, to which I reply:
    I am still studying the 22-page “Agreement” to see whether I fit into their categories. I’d be curious: Are there any writers here that have experience with e-publishing? I’d love to hear from you!

aligot ripounsous, Oubliette, LivingTheDream, Nathan Natas, breakfastofchampions and BluesBrother thanks for your good wishes!

WishingLiz: Your comment “So true, their thinking gets all turned and twisted, they don't know which way is up.”

You really made me laugh, since I have another earlier blogsite I call, “Hey-Which way is up?” which is exactly the purpose of the blog after leaving the jws. The process of leaving is incredibly ungrounding since I had to “unplug” from the entire world that I once knew to be my own. After all, I was "born in." But, I knew that unplugging was the only thing to do --- if I wanted to survive and heal myself from the religious demonization. So, again, thanks for your spot-on comment!

So, I'll repeat the website links here, for any who might be curious about the book:

Introduction to the book

Buy "Phoenix of Faith"

Again, I look forward to anyone with e-publishing experience!

Love you all!

satinka

• satinka
    satinka

For anyone living in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver, "Phoenix of Faith" can be purchased here:

Reflections Books

satinka

• satinka
    satinka

Of my readers, would anyone like to submit a review?

satinka

• satinka
    satinka

Some comments from readers found here. And here.

Thanks everyone!

satinka

• clarity
    clarity

Satinka ... wow don't remember seeing this page,

good thing you bumped it up!

>

Glad you got all those knots in your gut...out on paper!

>

How does it feel to get it DONE??

>

All the best to you my dear... good luck with the book!

clarity

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

You should see if Christian bookstores are interested in selling your book. It's where I went to find Crisis of Conscience.

I'm sure your book will be a big help to former JWs, good luck with it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit