Satan must have directed me here

by Miss.Fit 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    The first thing she asked was how did I even hear about it because it was news to her..

One of the most uniformed group of people on the Planet..

Is always surprised they didn`t know 1st..

It wasn`t in the Awake or WatchTower!..

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/19/article-0-0F38FE0600000578-37_468x309.jpg

......................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Tell her you heard it from a householder while in the ministry....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So does Satan ....I think he must have directed you to that news article because he knows it is your weakness.
    Would it help to talk to an elder about your concerns?

No..Elders wouldn`t help..

You`d still be Stupid..

....................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Okay I am really trying not to be superstitious. Everytime I try to post something negative, I lose the post. Seriously- I have caught myself saying - well I guess Jehovah did not want me to comment.

I had a long post ready to send and I lost it all.

I know it is not rational.

I did want to say that I have grown up with her. She knows my history and my issues with how the elders handled things. She knows I have struggled and had my ups and downs.

We are taught that satan will use anything to make us stumble.

Now that I think about it: she did a good job in deflecting the subject. I got defesive about wbere I got the info and we did t really discuss it.

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Outlaw!!! Lol. I got one of your special posts. I am honored.

Quiet one:im afraid to bring it up again. I think i have her spidey senses tingling. I am thinking of going to the meeting tomorrow in case she was getting suspicious.

Another sister called me last week to invite me to the meeting. She is an elders wife and used to study with me. Im wondering if my friend called her.

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

G101. Got it. Thanks. Will reply soon. I am school shopping for my son.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Like its wrong to get information from a source not approved by watchtower..... She was more bothered about your 'guilt' than that of the watchtower, you can make this point to her. Just be honest, the second you tell white lies and creep around you affirm any beleifs about 'apostates'.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

The tooth fairy brought me here...

• zeb
    zeb

Very revealing that your 'friend' was only worried about where you heard the info not about a girls life being trashed by a monster.

Does she have kids? Then she should avoid any one who is announced as no longer an elder or servant as this is as far as the society goes in dealing with a paedophile that has not been caught and dealt with by the law.

• Diest
    Diest

This site is finiky....It was not Jehovah...I always copy my text with ctrl+c in case something happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit