Do you have zeal for TTATT?

by ILoveTTATT 20 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

lol.

In my area, "strenously exerting" was the mantra. gag I heard that soooooooo many times. If you weren't strenuously exerting yourself for jehoopla, he'd whack you at Armageddon. So perhaps we can rework this quote to make it about TTATT.

Jacob was given the name Israel (Contender with God) because he “contended,” or “persisted,” “exerted [himself],” “persevered,” with God. [source]

Nope. Still sounds culty even when I make it about TTATT. Nobody needs to be that extreme. It's not healthy.

• flipper
    flipper

I'm pretty much actively involved in informing non-JW's about the mind control tactics of the JW cult. Occasionally I'll poke in at a coffee shop or Starbucks and talk to JW's that don't know me and hand them printouts or news articles dissing JW child abuse or shunning. I think access to nformation is important for everybody. I've even left WT child abuse news releases at Kingdom hall parking lot windshields before. That way JW's get to talking about it , you know how JW' start rumors. I just light a fuse is all. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Well... I just find it ironic that when I was a "non-awakened" JW, I didn't really want to preach. Now I want to spread the word as far as I can... It's like all their analogies for preaching have come true, but for the TTATT. I long for results such as the last post where someone stop studying because of her actions. That, to me, would give me great joy. To know that I have stopped even one person from entering into the cult, without any harm to myself because of the anonymity... well... that is a win-win situation!! I feel exactly like JWOP. It will be hard not to absolutely obsess about this, but I love having JWN as my outlet... and the internet forums too... Those are places where just one post will be seen by thousands of people, JW and non-JW...

Questions that throw a wrench:

Do you allow breastfeeding as JW's? - When they say "DUH!!" Then I go on to tell them that mother's milk contains twice the number of white blood cells per ml than actual blood...

Why do you guys add to the Bible? When they say "HUH?"... I mention about the name "Jehovah" never being in any NT manuscript. Then I quote Bibles such as the ASV (old version) which have Jehovah thousands of times in the OT, ZERO times in the NT.

Trust me... throws a huge wrench into their thinking... These two questions were the beginning of TTATT for me...

ILTTATT

• laverite
    laverite

ILOVETTAT - you are such an apostate.

• laverite
    laverite

Amelia - I wish I could get some of those cards. I like 'em.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I just uploaded my design to vistaprint.com

It was very easy.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

@ Amelia Ashton:

Nice!! Even for apostates, PRESENTATION IS KEY! ;)

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Its fun posting questions over on Yahoo answers about JW fallacies .

I've had several people email and tell me its helped them .

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Yeah that's what I do, but the JW's stopped answering my questions... guess they got too scared...

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I tell as many non Jws I can so they know about cult tactics and can maybe protect themselves and their loved ones. I find talking to actual jws unproductive in most cases. But I try to get the word out to as many others as I can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit