Do you have zeal for TTATT?

by ILoveTTATT 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Who of you feels like they have zeal for TTATT and wish to spread it far and wide? Who feels that it is like a "fire burning in your bones" that you can't keep shut? (Don't worry, I love the power of the internet for anonymity)... ;)

I am having so much fun posting on various forums (with total anonymity) and asking questions that put a wrench in JW-land, and watching them squirm when they cannot answer my questions, or when their answers show their incredible ignorance!! (I love the fact that the forums are SO visible! It is giving an excellent reverse witness)!!

I also feel like I want to help out the ex-JW community by using my skills towards spreading the Truth about the Truth!!

ILTTATT

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Not really. I did when I first learned it and was indignant about the whole cult thing, but I don't like to discuss it with JWs now because they trot out all the same objections then hate on you, so it's not worth it. I do like telling never-JWs about it though, to give them inside info on it.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yes I do and would like to help in any way possible to stop ones from joining this cult.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I don't have much opportunity to anti-witness personally to those trapped in the cult but I have a window decal in my car and post cards I leave where I can.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

I don't know what TTATT is. I have no problem throwing the flyers back at JW's when they put the crap in my door. I have no problem telling a jw to pound sand. my ego is very well established. i don't wish bad on them. i just want them to stay away from my family. i don't care if they do have a 4th grade education.

• JWOP
    JWOP

The Watchtower Society's religion puts a lot of people in harm's way: Death from lack of blood transfusions, pedolphiles allowed to continue their perversion, the family-breaking practice of extreme shunning, the ignoring of spousal abuse and the bullying tactics of many elders, just to name a few. Because this religion is so harmful I can't just "live and let live" with this one. People need to be warned, they need to know exactly what they're getting into BEFORE they get talked into committing to it.

• Freedom4all
    Freedom4all

I run a website for the Dutch speaking JW's ( www.freedom4all.net ) but not with any evangelical motivations or zeal for the TTATT. I am not targeting the society and I don't enjoy watching them squirm when they cannot answer questions.

But I enjoy my freedom so much that I want to share it with them.
    I started the website for my family who are still in and whom I didn't see for more than 6 years now.
    It's my only way of helping them, hoping there comes a time they start searching the net.

So my motivation is....just wanting my family back.
    A lot of Dutch JW have found the website and are free now....but not my family.

I will never put energy into fighting Watchtower....they, as an organisation, are not worth it.
    Everything you put energy in will grow.
    If you hold a grudge against them and put energy in it by fighting it...your grudge will grow.
    Not good for your health.

@ Narcissistic Supply
    TTATT = The Truth About The Truth

• zound
    zound

Learning the TTATT has given me a zeal for truth in general, in all aspects - and knowledge.

Hats off to those who put energy into helping JW's / ex-JW's / and exposing the truth about Watchtower. A healthy balance of moving on with your life yet still standing up against injustice (Watchtower in this case) in some way is good. We probably won't see the end of Watchtower in our lifetimes (or injustice), but spreading the truth is like planting a tree that you yourself won't live to enjoy sitting beneath it's shade.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Zound - same as.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

ILoveTTATT

I'd like to hear some of the questions that put a wrench in JW-land

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit