"What can you do to stop JW control in you...

by LDH 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Deacon
    Deacon

just trying to wake leese out of her lethargy....wake up girl!!

• waiting
    waiting

Wellllll,

I think I can top the list of "I've got." My pretty red pedigree (dumb as dirt and can jump like a jack rabbit) Dauchshund is going to have puppies next week. She looks like a cantalope with 4 inch legs.

The father is a dapple and she produces red dapples. (dark red splashes over a lighter red base coat.) Last litter had a sparkling blue-eyed red double (white and red) dapple boy! People drove 400 miles for that 3 lbs - and paid good money. Will wonders never cease.

Trade value's pretty good?

I, however, don't deliver to your doorstep like Domino's.

waiting

• larc
    larc

Deacon,

You are a hoot! I bet you've also got a Ph.D. in pizza history. Now as far as material things go, my house is worth 49 dollars and my car is up on blocks.

• LDH
    LDH

Deacon,

I'll see what I can do about the guards--I should be able to get them to let you out at least one hour a day! Also wasn't ignoring you. My busiest work week of the year (remember what I do and what holiday is coming up).....

Happy,

Wasn't calling you a name, was saying it was foolish to think that way or jump to conclusions before you knew the context. If you had read the thread that Amicus so kindly posted the link to you would have understood the context and meaning of the thread. Hopefully, if you do catch me telling anyone what to do, you'll stop me. But in this case you were wrong.

Eyes,

We'll start another thread soon. Too bad you weren't able to respond first so that you could have set the tone for the thread.... It's obvious people are jumping to your defense, which could be flattering, except that in this case it's not!

RHW,
    You are right, you know. I hadn't thought much about it but in any event we have rote prayer times..... In the past I had thought my prayers were tending to be monotonous, but I try now to vary widely the subject matter. Most of the time I just say a prayer of thanks.

Logical,
    Your post made perhaps the most sense of all! Thanks for contributing to such an emotional thread!

• logical
  • LDH
    LDH

No, I really meant it! I liked your post, it made me laugh...

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ohmigawd! Lisa.....you're not.....oh, wow.....you're Cupid, aren't you? Oh, wow....oh, wow! No wonder you're so busy....with Valentine's Day and all.

• Deacon
    Deacon

I got out of my sickbed to the wonderful smell of Beef Stroganoff...

deals off for now girls and boys....gonna wait till Im hungry again....

• amicus
    amicus

Hey! I love digression but come on!!
    Prisca,
    I had written this, but decided not to "share" it until I read your post:

I apprectiate your still being strong in the Truth and I admire your courage to mingle with what other Witnesses may term "apostates". We don't exactly like that term to be applied to ourselves, as many of us still have a belief in Jehovah and His promises, it's just that our consciences don't permit us to follow a man-made religion.

I like the way you think. I value your opinions. I suspect that we serve the same God.
    -This is what I almost deleted.-
    2. My "How to break the WTBTS hold on me" (or, what little hold is left) affirmation; In the future, I will use the more appropriate term, WTBTS Apostate, when referring to myself. I have never apostacized from Jehovah (or more conservatively: YaHWeH).
    Amicus,
    A TRUE Christian. Does love, love, love, ring a bell????

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

LOL!! You guys keep me laughing

<And making me hungry with all this talk about pizza!>

Things have been crazy around here the past few days so I haven't been on as much as usual <online that is> I have some new neighbors who have been visiting a LOT. Between them and the impromptu shepharding calls every other day, I'm just one hoppin' momma. Sorry 'bout not posting sooner Lisa See how I am? I'm always causing trouble. Hope we can start the thread again too.

Thanks!

Eyes

"One Persons Heresy Is Anothers Truth"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit