Steve Hassan Interviews XJW elder, Roberto di Stefano, at ICSA Conference in Italy

by AndersonsInfo 29 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Nice little video. This guy could've been the PO in any of our congregations - seems like a genuinely nice person, which makes the video quite effective.

Also glad to see Hassan getting ex-JWs into the mix. Good stuff.

PS: is it just me, or does Steve Hassan bear a ballpark resemblance to Peter Sellers when he's viewed in profile. . . . .?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Great video!

Steve Hassan says at the very end of the video that many former JWs are predicting a 'HUGE WALKOUT' by rank and file very soon due to the many recent changes in JW teachings!

Thank you Barbara

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I would be ecstatic with a HUGE WALKOUT.....

But I'll settle with seeds of doubt planted in the minds and hearts of millions of JWs over the multitude of changes appearing in the July 15, 2013 Study Watchtower.

Let's see what the future brings! I'm hoping for Christmas in September when this magazine is studied!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Barbara.

Bangalore

• AndersonsInfo
  • Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Thanks Barbara, I'm marking for later when I get home from work.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

There a transcript anywhere?

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Steve needs to hone his interview skills. Frequently looks disengaged, a bit patronizing and not very skilled. A good interviewer will know what right questions to ask, know when they have been answered and brings out the best in the person being interviewed. Still, enjoyed the interview.

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Thanks for posting, these vids are awesome

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    Steve Hassan says at the very end of the video that many former JWs are predicting a 'HUGE WALKOUT' by rank and file very soon due to the many recent changes in JW teachings

Huh, I wonder who he has been talking to, Kool aid man?

I highly doubt much will come of that issue, after all, where else would they go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit