Steve Hassan Interviews XJW elder, Roberto di Stefano, at ICSA Conference in Italy

by AndersonsInfo 29 Replies latest jw friends

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Great video! Thanks Barbara!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yes, yes yes!! Total WIN.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Re a huge walkout, apparently a recent local needs talk at my friend's congregation dealt with people leaving because of the change in teachings.

I really hope this is actually happening. Remember only 3 years ago they introduced the overlapping generation doctrine? Some people are still reeling from that, and this will push them through the door. I sure hope so anyway. The local needs talk seems to reflect a bit of a worry on the part of the local elders.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Very nice . thank you Barb. Roberto DiStefano is a real thorn in the side of Watchtower. I applaud him. He is an intelligent, articulate man. Funny I don't hear his italian accent. but then I am Italian, i speak like him.:)

• besty
    besty

great video

not sure about the huge walkout - maybe it will happen 'soon' :-)

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Excellent video with complete honesty, sincerity and smiles. We'll be watching this as a family tonight.

Thanks for the link!

ginger

• BU2B
    BU2B

Wow, excellent video! I love the kindness and sincerity of these men. Although men such as these are painted as the devils tool by the Watchtower, in reality, they only want people to be able to have real freedom.

Thanks for posting this here- BU2B

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Roberto seems to be a very sincere and intelligent man, this was a great video. Thanks for the info, Barbara.

• trebor
    trebor

Well done...Thank you for sharing the link, Barbara.

• haboob48
    haboob48

Wow GREAT Video thanks so much Barbara!

hb48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit