Let Us Always Be Thank For The Food Provided By The Faithful And Discreet Slave "Corporation Deity"

by frankiespeakin 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Do Jehovah Witnesses Worship The Governing Body with adoration? What is the main party line proclaimed in the publications? Is it not always be grateful for the spiritual food provided by the corporations Deity called the Faithful and Discreet Slave, and publicly decared to be faithful forever. Is not this the main message now, yeah they still give homage to going door to door but this takes a back seat to giving glory to the Corporations CEOs that run the whole show.

How about that a corporation running on: worship the CEOs power. To me this is a big mistake they have made, driven by blind sighted ego impulses. To put themselves out in the open as the Corporation's absolute dictators so obviously will bring their quicker demise. It is so much easier for us who know TTATT to point out and make it stick in the mind of many more starting to have painful doubt JWs.

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Do the JWs consider the WT to be a corporation?

• Fernando
  • MissConfused
    MissConfused

Yes. I guess you have not seen the org structure?

Org Chart

• Narcissistic Supply
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

MissConfused! thank you for the huge funny post!!! I needed that LOL!!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Trail,

Do the JWs consider the WT to be a corporation?

Yes, it is also considered God's Organization, run invisibly by Jehovah and Jesus Christ though policies of the CEOs(Governing Body/Faithful and Discreet Slave). It is incorporated legally, and delusionally as the visible part of God's Organization.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

yes the declaration that the GB is now the F & DS and has to answer to 'nobody' and cannot b challenged, will cause many to wake up! A huge mistake IMO since they can no longer hide behind the "wizzard of OZ" type curtain.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

MisConfused ...Thank you for the big laugh ! LOL

I would say your Chart, pretty well sums it all up.

That would look good on a bill-board by Crooklyn Beth-hell, but then, they already, have it memorized and in play. lol

Just Lois

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

MissConfused hahahahah! I saved your chart . I wouldn't be funny if it weren't 100% true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit