Survey - Do you believe in UFO's and Aliens?

by skeeter1 14 Replies latest social current

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

As a JW ofcourse I believe in aliens.

I believe in an alien called Jehovah who hails from the Pleiades star cluster.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

It's a question of probabilities isn't it?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have a coworker who feeds himself on conspiracy theories via videos and shows. He is convinced that ancient astronauts helped man or controlled events on earth for their own reasons. He is sure that NASA is sworn to secrecy and knows about bases on the moon and other alien technology used by humans.

I do believe other life is out there. I don't put any serious thought to conspiracies as too many people would have to be kept quiet. I think I have, in my search for the real truth, read or viewed much material that debunked the same stuff my coworker feeds on.

We know ancient man could have built the pyramids without advanced help. We know what most UFO's were - including a myriad of military experiments. Most people there did not have to be hushed so much because they were well paid and/or discredited if they spoke out. Word still got out, but people liked their alien stories better.

I doubt aliens have interacted with humans. Maybe, just maybe, they have observed us and decided to wait until we are ready for them. But while I do believe the universe may be loaded with life, I doubt there has been sufficient time for it to develop to a point where it sought us out in the vast universe and traveled here already. Space is awfully vast.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I believe that there can be flying objects that I cannot identify.

I believe that there can be lifeforms that are alien to me; many of them right here on earth.

• designs
    designs

When we send an alien object to Mars its pretty obvious, we even have pics and videos, so what's with the critters from outter space

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit