Survey - Do you believe in UFO's and Aliens?

by skeeter1 14 Replies latest social current

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Just a general survey on what & why you think of UFO's and Aliens and where you are in your fade/disassociation path?

What do you think of UFO's and aliens?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure. I believe if there are aliens, then they're not coming to earth. But hey, I'm open to new possibilities.

• prologos
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I believe that it is highly probable that there is life somewhere else in the universe, considering the billions of stars and thus trillions of planets that are out there.

I doubt, however, that any of those life forms have found the needle in the haystack that is Earth.

• darthfader
    darthfader

To assume that we are the only intelligent life in the usiverse is an arrogant assumption. As Carl Sagan says, "The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space."

Now I don't think we have been visited by anyone -- it's probably not likely for a number of reasons, but one could hope.

• glenster
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    What do you think of UFO's and aliens?

Until I see actual evidence I will remain undecided.

I don't see why we would be the only life forms in the universe.

On the other hand if there are aliens what the hell would they want from this crap ridden planet?

My own view is that the human race over all is a disgrace (I'll await feedback on that comment).

Would they come to raid the planet?

Would they come to rule?

Would they come to lend a hand?

Would they even be able to see us or we them?

Will they enjoy 'the Big Bang Theory' as much as I do?

..........ah, who cares? Not me. I'm too busy trying to survive as it is.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I see them being like Dave Lister said on Red Dwarf, and I paraphrase, "Maybe the human race is like a virus, and the aliens say, 'ew, don't go to Earth, it's got humans, you dont' want to catch humans.'"

• punkofnice
  • truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

You won't believe, until you see with your own eyes. Then, you will not talk about it anyways out of fear

I believe 100 percent, thats what I will say

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit