Mom & Dad (Uber Dubs) and convo about child abuse within the BORG

by El_Guapo 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I will never understand how a mother could call the elders about some remark her grown son made. I'm sorry for you both.

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

you know, I'm not even worried about it.

What makes me really sad is that my mom doesn't sympathise with the mothers of the victims. A normal "motherly" reaction would be disgust, anger, etc. at the monster. She didn't even flinch, her anger is directed toward me. She is truly a BORG zombie devoid of natural motherly emotions.

• Dagney
    Dagney

It's such a disconnect isn't it? The JW disconnect to the human race is just sad.

Sorry this is going on for you. But it does make some things clearer doesn't it.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Another proof this is a CULT .

Normal people don't act that way .

• MissConfused
    MissConfused

They WORSHIP the ORGANIZATION.

Well said Datadog.

El_guapo - it's not your mum's fault. She has been trained to so. Hope she can soon see bigger picture. All the best

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Do you have children? Put this on a personal worry. Make it as personal as possible. Do the Elders have children? Make it personal for them. It probally won't work but it still plants a tiny seed that can be watered and grown.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

She said that she would rather not know, and that me mentioning this case because I'm talking bad about the BORG.

Guess which one is the JW?

Guess which one is the JW?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

So sad that she wasn't the least concerned for the victims, or just appalled at the wickedness of it. Nope. Don't badmouth the borg or we'll sic the elders on you.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I was a JW in San Diego until about 1982, I wonder if I knew your parents? Probably not, as there were lots of congs there, but it's an interesting thought.

• scary21
    scary21

Just like a post I started a while back called "The pope helped me punk JW " I will bump it........I told them the pope was in Cuba signing bibles. They thought that was so bad..........Then I said yes but it was the GB.......lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit