Branch Organization Manual! download .....

by notgoinback 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notgoinback
    notgoinback

@Richard_I "Dwelling Together In Unity" aka the bethelite handbook:

http://www.watchthetower.net/dwelling.html

Revised 1974 edition to the 1952 edition. The latest edition I believe is 2004 or 05 but I could'nt find it .....

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Thank you notgoinback and welcome.

I only found out about the secret elders manual after I left and then the Banch Manual and now this, all saved and added to my JW Scrapbook.

• notgoinback
    notgoinback

This is the Standards Manual (2005), for proofreaders:

dciscorp.com/qwotes/reexamine/publicationstandards.pdf

(pretty boring stuff)

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Yeah, I remember these manuals well to good...also you can thank JWN member Elsewhere for the publication of these manuals. He got into a real fight with the WT and it was through his undercover action that it was possible to get them out and into the public. Unfortunately he is not posting as much as a couple of years ago. As I remember it was a pretty heroic move, but thanks to some now this is available for you to learn more about the WT$.

The Branch Organization Manual might sound boring, but it says more about the Borg than you might think. The right combination of information, used in the right way...

They don't need people that know Greek or Hebrew. They need absolute die hard loyalists. They do the technical work with software programs, that have everything at their fingertips (evolvment of the old MEPS System, they added more and more modules for this, also a complete Watchtower library CD that goes back to the volumes published around 1920's). THAT is why they need foremost company men to do this kind of work. They will read a whole lot of damning information.

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

Thank you

@notgoinback Thank you for that Standards Manual (2005). The last part about SPECIAL TERMINOLOGY did have some interesting guidelines about disallowed expressions in the literature:

Approved Term Disallowed Term
    blinded, deceived, or comparable expressions brainwashed
    friends
    When refering to the brothers
    Jehovah’s Witnesses Jehovah’s Christian Witnesses (opposition group)

one of Jehovah’s Witnesses
    A comparable form is acceptable

a Jehovah’s Witness
    selected delegate
    Individuals who have been designated to attend special conventions
    approved delegate
    unassigned territory isolated territory

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Just sent that link off the lady who is dealing with me from the RC. No harm in it, no harm in trying. I think it's great to have this material.

Thanks for uploading those links....

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Welcome to Anti-Org. Thanks for sharing!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

BluePill2 - "...They don't need people that know Greek or Hebrew...."

Probably don't want 'em, either.

• warehouse
    warehouse
    Does anyone have access to any/all of the S-300 forms? Those would also be good to have in the public domain. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit