Branch Organization Manual! download .....

by notgoinback 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notgoinback
    notgoinback

As my second post on this forum, I want to share this with you guys!

This is the official Branch Organization Manual (updated 2003) of Jehovah's Witnesses:

http://jhonlemos.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/branch-organization-watchtower.pdf

I'll be sharing more stuff with you guys from my flashdrive of all the files I have accumulated when I was a JW later on when the forum aloows me to post more often ..... I'll see if I can get the secret Governing Body Manual

• Mum
    Mum

Cool! Thanks!

and: Welcome to the forum!

• *lost*
  • UsuaIusern@me
    UsuaIusern@me

Double beds may be provided for married couples if desired.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Lol. Look at the the section on governing Body reports 15-2. It sure would be easy to fake a letter from a branch committee.

Siam

• kjg132
    kjg132

marked

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome and thanks!

• molybdenum
    molybdenum

Here is an interesting quote from the manual

No 63

In their enthusiasm to help the congregation, somespend so much time in the preaching work and KingdomHall building projects that they lack the energy to workhard at Bethel. On signing the application for Bethelservice, all have affirmed the statement: “I will give thatassignment of service (Bethel) priority over all other ac-tivities.”

I thought that nothing was to take precedence over the preaching work.

Sorry can't go out today, have to clean the toilets

• Glitch
    Glitch

Thank you, notgoinback, this has been very insightful. I hope others will read it regardless of the length.

Glitch

• carla
    carla

Just a quick glance starting w/chapter 1- Won't they have to change this with the new July issue that just came out?

"

The Governing Body is made up of brothers who are anointed servants of Jehovah God. They act as representatives of the “faithful and dis- creet slave” class which has the responsibility for giving direction and impetus to the Kingdom work. (Matt. 24:45)"

Also, who is allowed to see this? I take it a rank & file would not? Elders or only people who go to Bethel?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit