Freemason Wilbur Ross... buying back Watchtower assets for the Rothschild family

by Calebs Airplane 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crabby
    Crabby

Who gives a shit and why should they?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

You obviously gave a shit. You read it like the dumb fuck that you are.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Crabby,

Research Shriner's Hospital. The Masonic organizations LOVES children. The Shriner's raise large sums of money to support 23 hospitals. The parents pay ZERO. The Ladies of the Oriental Shrine raise large sums of money so the parents will not have to pay for a place to stay while their child is being treated.

That is only 2 of the Masonic organizations. OK let me tell you about a third Masonic organization that is wonderful it is made up of girls from the age of 10 to 20. They learn how to run meetings, run the organization, plan fundraisers, plan fun activities and their philanthropic is Hearing Impaired Kids Endowment. The state I am from these girls last year raised $25,000. This money is awarded to ANY child between birth and 20. We do not ask any questions regarding race or religion and they do not have to be affiliated with any of our organizations. Just need basis. A form filled out by parents and one filled out by the doctor. In the process the girls learn respect for their parents, other adults, God, their country, they must maintain good grades in schools, they learn wonderful social skills and they get to travel almost every weekend.

All adults who chaperone these girls are Certified Adult Volunteers and are required to go through 8 hours of annual training. We must also have a criminal and financial background check.

Another Masonic organization is the Order of the Eastern Star. This group is for Women but men may also join. The women do run the organization. The 2 years that I was Worthy Matron my focus for Charity work was for abused women 1 year and the 2nd year was shelters for homeless families. Both years we also raised money for scholarships for our youth organizations.

All Masonic organizations are there to raise money, it is just we havery fun doing it.

• Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman

Only crazy people talk about Freemasons and JW's having a connection.

• Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman

Only crazy people believe in a connection between Freemasons and JW's!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit