Freemason Wilbur Ross... buying back Watchtower assets for the Rothschild family

by Calebs Airplane 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• still thinking
    still thinking

Jesus Christ! Still thinking. Are you just showing off your picture posting prowess or what! ;)

*the trinity of emoticons shall answer for me*

• TD
    TD

I'm having a hard time thinking of a single Christian religion that doesn't use the Cross & Crown. Christian Scientists have been far more fascinated with it than the Bible Students ever were.

Are they all under control of the illuminati?

• sir82
    sir82

Freemasons are boogeymen!

• St George of England
    St George of England

So what if CTR was a Mason? It was only in the 1950's that the WTS decided JW's should not be members. I knew many brothers who were Masons.

A very good friend of mine is a Mason, as he says the only place in town where the beer is cheaper is at the Conservative Club.

George

• still thinking
    still thinking

A very good friend of mine is a Mason, as he says the only place in town where the beer is cheaper is at the Conservative Club.

Exactly...they are not the Masons that are being discussed here. Those are just social clubs. My father also belonged to the masons. Drinks were cheap.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Freemasons are boogeymen!

Thats a good name for bankers and government officials. I like that. The Rothschilds ARE bogey men.

• *lost*
    *lost*

ST have you heard of the book

The Scarlet and the Beast ?

think you would like it very much

• still thinking
    still thinking

No I haven't *lost*. Is it a good read? Sounds...devilish

• Praise YaHuWaH
    Praise YaHuWaH

I would encourage anyone interested in some interesting viewpoints on the Masons and who was a 32 degree Freemason to check out Bill Schnoebelen on YouTube: "Exposing The Illuminati From Within". Some interesting inside info there.

• Calebs Airplane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit