Freemason Wilbur Ross... buying back Watchtower assets for the Rothschild family

by Calebs Airplane 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

I've never had a Freemason knock on my door soliciting membership. Nor have I received any handouts on my door from them, like I have the jaydubs, mormons, cathlicks, baptist, etc etc.

Everyone seems to speak of them from their own small amount of knowledge regarding the group.

Has anyone here ever stood in the center of a Freemason Lodge themselves? Ever sat in on one of their meetings? Im not talking about having a friend of a friend, who had a grandpa that was a member.

The one's who are quick to talk badly about them, are the one's with NO real knowledge/first hand experience with them

In regards to the 2 questions, YES I HAVE, and YES I HAVE

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Check out he Wikipedia entry on Ross. Seems he specializes in "distressed" businesses.

Wilbur L. Ross, Jr. is an American investor known for restructuring failed companies in industries such as steel, coal, telecommunications, foreign investment and textiles. He specializes in leveraged buyouts and distressed businesses.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Why is it that I was educated and interact socially with tycoons and no one even hints at Masonic crap. I can tell you about certain obsessions. Ivy League and comps. The Ivy League private clubs in the city. Very restrictive private clubs with small memberships that can take years to be admitted. Many are turned away. The Union Club. The University Club. I forget one big one. Metropolitan Opera subscription tickets. Certain churches - about seven for the entire city. The Regiment HQ on Lexington Ave, The grey blues - the regiment's little kid drill squad, some light opera group. I may have omitted one or two items.

Why is that when Masons are mentioned, which is infrequent,because no one I know believes they retain any power. People roll their eyes and pass snarky remarks about clueless, inept juvenile men pretending to be big deals. Some laugh so hard.

I worked on a famous cases internationally. The Vatican Bank was involved with serious consequences with New York investors of all levels. Witnesses flew in from around the world. It is no secret that key witnesses were assasinated and bodies deliberately left on certain Masonic symbols in London, Paris, and Rome. Was it really the Masons or someone playing a joke who knew Masonic history in Europe? There is nothing secret about the Masons. Someone I admire local showed up at church for Easter in a full Mason uniform. I thought I was the only one repulsed who wanted to vomit. The locals were far more ruthless than I was. The bottom line is that he is a heart of gold. If he wants to play cowboys and Indians, who are to say not to play? It commands no respect.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Is being a Freemason all that much worse than a JW, a Mormon, a Catholic, etc?

Well...I suppose it depends on how you look at it. If you look at World history, and American history. Freemasons are very involved in EVERYTHING, especially power and govenment. They have a strong connection to the Rosicrucians (you will see the same symbolism used by them as the Masons). And the banking systems of the Knights Templer going back to the inquisitions.

Just take a look at buildings in Washington... STRONG Freemasonry influence.

And the American dollar

And then take a look at the influence freemasonry had on EARLY publications of the Jehovahs Witnesses. There is NO denying the connection. You would have to be deaf dumb and blind not to see it. Along with the pyramid monument near Russels grave. There IS a connection. How strong that connection is I do not know. But THAT is why it crops up all the time. Was Russell just a social freemason? Was he a member? Was he just interested in their teachings? Hard to know. Because people deeply involved in freemasonry do not necessarily admit to being members.

There is an interesting thread on JWN with all the publications and JW meetings that were held in Masonic halls. If someone could link it that would be a great help. It is an awesome thread with some well researched information.

My father was a Mason too....lots of people have family members that are or were Masons. But THAT is not what REAL freemasonry is about. THOSE members were in a sort of social club which sometimes offered job opportunities. The elite are in it for more than just a few friday drinks. ITS BIG BUSINESS. $$$$$$$$$$ and POWER. That is why the Rosicurians have been involved with British Royalty and governments going back thousands of years. Even going back to the Roman empire. Free masonry was originally about building...but it hasn't just been about building for centuries.

Here we see the symbol of the cross and crown of the Knights Templer and Freemasons on the pyramid by Russells grave.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Egypt

Horus

Winged Scarabs . Egypt, 1st century B.C. to 1st century A.D.Glass As symbols of the sun god, these winged beetles served as funerary objects that were buried with the dead.

"Winged Sun of Thebes" (from Egyptian Mythology and Egyptian Christianity by Samuel Sharpe, 1863)

Egyptian. Cimetière du Père Lachaise, Paris, France

Painted relief at Kom Ombo

Winged sun disk with uraeuses

Horus

Sumerian

Relief Depicting GilgameshBetween Two Bull-Men Supporting a Winged Sun Disk, Fr.Tell-Halaf, Syria

Ashur

Icon of Shamash (or possibly Ashur), Assyrian relief 865–860 B.C.E.

A Neo-Assyrian "feather robed archer" figure, symbolizing Ashur. The right hand is extended similar to the Faravahar figure, while the left hand holds a bow instead of a ring (9th or 8th c. BC relief).

Nimrod

Nimrod

Government

Jewish

Jehovah's Witnesses [ Jehovah's Witnesses ]

Jehovah's Witnesses Winged-Sun-Disk The Idolatrous Masonic Egyptian symbol of the winged Sun-Disk graced the covers of many early Watchtower publications.This Pagan idolatrous symbol represents the mythological Egyptian god Ra http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/2charlestazerussell.html

Masonic

The entrance to the Masonic Building/ Egyptian Temple . [2009] Freemasonry: The Legacy of the Ancient Egyptians

Rosicrucian [ Rosicrucian ]

Entrance of Rosicrucian Park

• still thinking
  • Mum
    Mum

I've had a connection with the Masons through the Shriners' Hospitals. They do wonderful things for children whose parents can't afford expensive treatment.

That's all I have to say about that.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Jesus Christ! Still thinking. Are you just showing off your picture posting prowess or what! ;)

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

My grandfather was a Mason and though I never joined, I did attend one of their open house gatherings. However, I didn't notice any conspiritorial activity, just a group of guys having a good time. But I've been told that if you want to get ahead in business, join the Masons.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Band - I interact with millionaires and tycoons all the time too. GREAT LIFE ISN'T IT. MONEY MONEY MONEY.

I wa told, by a british non national, in another country, many things about the 'freemasons of old'.

Just because they don't tell you their secrets, doesn't mean they do not exist.

Why is it when anyone tries to discuss freemasons, and their ancient history. People here start jumping up and down, but they do not offer any valid discussion points or topics.

ST keep it coming also check out the book 'the scarlet and the beast'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit