Are you thankful to know TTAT or not?

by laverite 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• haboob48
    haboob48

Absolutely!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Interesting question. At the beginning I was VERY angry about knowing TTATT. Part of me wanted to really believe - even though what I was told was what I really always knew, just would not accept. You could say that I left the organization kicking and screeming.

So, I was left with a lot of unresolved anger and other emotions. But, I survived and am very happy.

To quote John Lennon "Every day in every way is getting better and better." but let me tell you - I did not believe that story line at the very beginning.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I'm glad because I can finally rest! Rest from all those stupid meetings, rest from witnessing, rest from the fear of armageddon and how my family are gonna die, and rest from all the friggin guilt and inhumanising.

It's great to be free.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I realize the general answer has been decidedly YES.

Frankly, I'll admit that I've often thought that it would been easier to take the Blue Pill.

I found out TTATT way too late to follow your path Laverlite.

But I did get my kids set on the right path of getting an education (even before the full knowledge of TTATT).

Doc

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

So thankful, despite the pain that I went through initially.

The RED PILL is bitter, nasty, and sickening initially, no matter the subject. But the FREEDOM afterwards is sweet indeed!

• Leeca
    Leeca

Bloody Oath! No more guilt. Currently travelling around Oz, living in the middle of Australia (desert), working in a Aboriginal Community.

Never would have been possible in my previous life.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Very glad. It's allowing me to save my spouse and kid. I wouldn't want to live without this. I have so much more peace now. Knowing there isn't a paradise has been great for me. I live now like we are supposed to. I try to give back. I want to leave the world a better place than I found it.

• laverite
    laverite

It's interesting to read all of your thoughts on this. I think there's a general consensus among so many of us that we wouldn't take any kind of magical pill to go back and forget TTATT. Ignorance, it seems, is not valued here in these circles.

• laverite
    laverite

Hi Quendi - I PMd you.

• *lost*
    *lost*

oh yes, so so so thankful, to Simon and everyone who posts here who have made it possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit