Why don't people like me

by joelbear 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You were the first to be insulting my friend. Not me. If you want toplay that way then don't cry and moan when you get it back. Especially when you're so unoriginal at it. I never said I had a problem with you changing yur name. I said it was lame, which it is, and I asked you a question about how you can reconcile your two differing and hypocritical opinions. You're the one who blew your top, started bumping threads of mine to promote your wildly inventive "pigs flying" ideas, insulting my writing and calling me an idiot. If you don't want me making fun of you, don't be insulting. *shrug* Or do. I don't care. Or do I..... and now I REALLy am off to work. Have a good night elbobbo. Or whatever your name is when I get back.

• elbobbo
    elbobbo

Once again I ask you, What's your problem with my changing my screen name? In the original thread when I said I changed my screen name you started harrassing me saying its the stupidist thing you've ever seen. Correct me if I'm wrong but that would be seen as insulting. You're now bring it up again in this totally unrelated thread. I said I changed my name because I don't like a policy much the same way I take a bath because I don't want to smell bad. How is that caring about what others think?
    How many times will have I to ask you until I get an answer to the question of what's your big problem with me changing my screen name. What's so hard about answering one single question? I've asked you in numerous posts on this one single thread to just answer the one single question about what is your big problem with my changing my screen name is? Its not a hard question Naeb. I decided to not go along with something I didn't like and for whatever reason you keep giving me a hard time about it. Why is that? Come on, why don't you just answer the question about what your big problem is? I'm just curous as to why you're so offended at my one simple little action. What is your problem with my changing my screen name? Don't run away just because your answer would be something you may not like to post in public. I'm sure you won't be working nonstop over the next few weeks so I'll be more than happy to sit here and wait until you get home to answer the one single, simple, question of what your big problem is with my actions. So come on Naeb, why is the fact that I changed my screen name so horrible to you? Just answer the question.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Joel I can't imagine why anyone would not like you. I like you
    And I don't think you are whinnny at all.

Neab just a reminder.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I already answered it a few times genius. I don't have a "problem" with it. I thinkit's lame. Which it is. What I find most fascinating about this is that you care SOOOO little about what I think of you, that you're willing to write paragraphs upon paragraphs defending yourself to me. I told you once on your initial thread what I thought, and asked you a question here which I thought was valid. Judging by the stunning lack of reading comprehension you've showed thus far, it is no surprise that you deem this harassment. Is that clear enough for you? Should I draw pictures?? Jesus. If I had known you would get so upset over this I never would have mentioned it. You're a bigger drama queen than the originator of this thread.

• teejay
    teejay

You're a bigger drama queen than the originator of this thread.

Naeb, I've followed very little of this provocative discussion btw you and rhett, but your quote here is probably among the most insightful comments either of you has made. Well done.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Joelbear, who cares if people like you as long as *I* like you????

Seriously though, I think you're very warm, honest and fun. There's nothing wrong with you!

BTW, where's your web page?

• larc
    larc

Hey Joel,

This is boring. I don't care if people like you or if people like me. Get a life and get over it, whatever it is you have to get over. For Christ sake, just enjoy life instead of watching it slip away.

• elbobbo
    elbobbo
    I don't have a "problem" with it.

Then why did you bring it something from another thread into this one? I think its rather funny that you got so upset when I did the same thing. Rest assured, I will make it my personal mission to keep doing the same thing to you now for quite some time. I rather look forward to any posts that you will start from here on out as I will be sure to add my opinion to it.

You keep responding, so I keep responding. Nothing more to it than that

I couldn't have said it any better than that myself as to explain why I am wasting my free time on you.
    Go ahead Naeb, use your cunning witt to defend yourself now. That seems to be your strength as its sure as hell not logical reasoning.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

lol.. you really are too easy..

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey, Naeblis and elbobbobobbobobbbobobb,

Take it outside, boys.

You're harshing the mellow here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit