Is You Know dead?

by Joseph Joachim 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Kismet
    Kismet

IF it was the same person, I think you all might feel a little differently about how you have responded thusfar to this thread.

I also disagree with the author's decision to post You Know's name on this forum. YK went through a lot of grief at H20 when this was done. I think it is tacky to go against his wishes for his real name not to be used at these forums.

I hope it wasn't the same person, but would hate to think that we all would be dancing on his grave just because we don't like his message and posting style.

Food for thought?

Kismet

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I think he has been rather open about his name being known here, unless I am mistaken.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Well, spender, he can fomulate words to type and he can lie. So he has a mind.

He appears to have fingers, and because the soul is essentially the body, he must have one of those, too.

That leaves one thing.

Hey, lighten up, Kismet! You're right, people would be sad if old Bobby croaked. No one else is nearly as regularly entertaining. Every year come October or so. Besides, there are thousands of RK's in the U.S. and the rest of the English-speaking world. Not likely that God struck our RK dead in Oz.

AlanF

• Kismet
    Kismet

Oh and before anyone asks.

No. I do not seriously believe it was You Know that was killed by a jellyfish
    No. I do not agree with his articles
    No. I don't like his online personna either

But the above statements don't change the content of my earlier post. It is wrong to use someone's name at these forums unless the agree to its use.

I also think it is wrong to treat people as the WatchTower says we would after leaving the Org. Losing all love and decency. Think of the JW lurkers folks...this place is not just about us individually!
    Don't give them a reason to say, well I suppose the Society is right.

Jsut my opinions, as always

Kismet

• one
    one

people die when they can't take anymore. Just see the year in which wt presidents have died.

This is the place where he is appreciated but his ideas rejected, i am surprised he has not been df

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I'm reading in the newspaper that a certain american turist named Robert King was bitten by a jellyfish in Australia and died.

He's definitely not dead. Jellyfish won't sting anything more poisonous than themselves.

Farkel

• Englishman
    Englishman

Is You Know dead?

Yes.

From the neck upwards.

Englishman.

• larc
    larc

Hey Kismet,

This is rather light hearted humor compared to what You Know has said about us. You see, we all have mixed feelings about being ambivalent about You Know.

Be sure to read my upcoming book, The History of the Jelley Fish in the WT Religion. It begins with Russell and ends with You Know.

• SYN
    SYN

Sheesh, just because he has an eccentric posting style doesn't mean I want the poor dude dead. If I wanted to kill him, I'd make him into a Jehovah's Witness!

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Kismet
    Kismet

Larc

This is rather light hearted humor compared to what You Know has said about us. You see, we all have mixed feelings about being ambivalent about You Know
    Yeah that makes it okay then... [8>] How can you condemn his approach and at the same time imitate it..but just to a lesser degree?

Kismet - who can't believe he is defending YouKnow. I guess I will be taking my skates with me when I die...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit