Is You Know dead?

by Joseph Joachim 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Joseph Joachim
    Joseph Joachim

I'm reading in the newspaper that a certain american turist named Robert King was bitten by a jellyfish in Australia and died. Could that be You Know? Is that the fate of apostates like him?

• Celia
    Celia

I sure hope it was not him.
    He has so much to offer...

• joelbear
    joelbear

You Know likes to use the Disney trick of taking himself off the shelf for a few weeks so that he can make a dramatic comeback.

Joel

• dmouse
    dmouse

I don't know. Does Nietzsche have anything to say on the matter?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Could it be that the aussies have taken the lead in eradicating Watchtower terrorism?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I doubt it. Somehow, the idea of someone who spends their day writing long-winded diatribes proclaming the end of the world would not equate to someone who would enjoy life enough to go on a nice vacation to Australia. Perhaps a day trip to a gun show in Seattle, but Australia? Naaah.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

You Know dead? Nah. He got his time in for the month talking to the troll lovers. He'll be back when he needs more time. You Know must hate real field service. I can sympathize.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Which part of him? Mind, soul or spirit?

AlanF

• spender
    spender

AlanF: does he have any of those?

• moman
    moman

YK gets lots of "clicks" & he knows how to play to his audience, that attention gives him self-worth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit