Isn`t it ludicrous women can be king/queen preists in heaven and rule with jesus in heaven,yet be silent and submissive to males in the congrgations ?

by smiddy 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

This was on FB

Why will there be no sisters in heaven?

Because (reading Revelation 8.1) when the lamb opened the 7th seal there was silence in heaven for about a half an hour...

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

The Sisters who rule with Jesus in heaven will wear a handkerchief on thier heads at all times. (Duh !)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Because (reading Revelation 8.1) when the lamb opened the 7th seal there was silence in heaven for about a half an hour...

ROFL!!!!

• Rose Mary
    Rose Mary

Watch Tower is helpless in this regard!

1. When you have a complete creation account in Genesis chapter 1 which shows mankind was created as male and female SIMULTANEOUSLY, you have an interpolated parallel creation account in chapter 2 and 3 where woman is projected as the root cause for the suffering to come to earth!

2. When Josephus reports John the Baptist was put to death by Herod on account of a perceived political threat, interpolation into the Bible holds women as behind the murder of that holy man.

What can Watch Tower do?

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

A typical JW answer to this question will be something like:"Heavenly creatures don't have vaginas or penises."

"So, when annointed women go to heaven, their vaginas will be sewed up. Likewise, males will have their penises cut off... ouch (it hurts just thinking about it)..."

For some reason my favourite Bible verse comes to mind.

"If a man's testicles are crushed or his penis is cut off, he may not be admitted to the assembly of the LORD." Deuteronomy 23:1

Silly words of members of a silly cult based on interpritations of a silly book supposedly inspired by a silly god.

• smiddy
    smiddy

SIGH,,,,,, my post has been hijacked by comedians , all males I guess LOL

Arev`t their any females out their who could add a serious comment or two ?

smiddy

• prologos
    prologos

IF there is such a thing as the heavenly calling, it is a domain so different that skills developed here might be useless there, certainly reproductive organs will be for the "children of the resurrection"

Woman and Men, through evolution, have entered successful niches.

Wt is pushing past the limits of being a bible based religion in disregarding 1 Cor 14, &; 1Tim 2 .

If you fulfilled your natural role here and now well, the next task up there would work for you too.

are there roles reseverd for each gender?

for the goose and the gander?

so if you have great talents in speaking, science, the arts, management, and you are a whole female, do not look for fulfillment in the RCC or the WT BtS inc.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Hey! I'm a girl.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

If women were going to heaven they probably would call it hell ;)

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

SIGH,,,,,, my post has been hijacked by comedians , all males I guess LOL

Arev`t their any females out their who could add a serious comment or two ?

Sorry but as an ex-JW it's hard to take anything regarding God, the Bible or the Watchtower seriously.

However as we can safely say that God does not exist, that the Bible is just a random bunch of semi-lost unattributed ancient mystical writings and the Watchtower is a vile high control cult I see no reason to worry about taking the p*** out of any of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit