interesting Rumour

by Slidin Fast 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I heard a rumour today to the effect that there is a new GB member in his late twenties/early thirties. I stress that this is unsubtantiated and requires confirmation or quashing.

Can anyone confirm or definately deny it?

• blondie
    blondie

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/mark-sanderson-confirmed-as-new-governing-body-member

Other than Mark Sanderson?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Yep, someone still in nappies (diapers) accccording to what I heard.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Here he is, being not tempted by evil:

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I heard a rumour today to the effect that there is a new GB member in his late twenties/early thirties.

That would sure fire up the hopes of all those young MTS graduates, COs, and bi-polar JDumbs. Wonder how many would start partaking in hopes of being the next youthful GB member?

Doc

• Honesty
    Honesty

If it turns out to be more than just a rumour the cult will probably refer to this Scripture if anyone doubts Jehovah's the GB's decision to invite young Brother Deluded to serve on the Sanhedrin Governing Body:

1 Timothy 4:11-12

Keep on giving these commands and teaching them.

Let no man ever look down on your youth.

• stillin
    stillin

Who knows? The meaning of "faithful and discreet slave" may one day be expanded to include ALL anointed ones during Christ's presence!

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

No way that can be true at all. Just knowing how they do things, that makes no sense at all.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Certainly possible, but have not heard that.

• T D Joseph
    T D Joseph

It is certainly possible. Because, very recently they inducted two very young men (in their late 20's) into the Branch Committee of India Bethel. This may be a foreshadow of greater things to come!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit