New JW.ORG exhibit

by cantleave 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Why was all this work done? When asked what benefit Jehovah’s Witnesses would gain from taking the tour, one member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses repeated the well-known saying: “To know where we are going, we have to know where we have come from.”

I could not agree more unnamed governing body member. Thank you!

• wasblind
    wasblind

And they quoted a member of the GB- jeez____ADCMS

How can you mend a broken heart, How can a Witness ever win

Please tell me now, when is the end. It didn't come again

La la la la la......................

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Shirley,

"This section begins with the story of earnest men who began a fresh study of the Scriptures and tells of their growth in knowledge and numbers before World War I."

It tells about a delusional religous fanatic business man that found he could bamboozle people by printing his religeous fanticism end time calculations, and conning them into becoming his free slave labor pawns to sell his products and not pay any taxes on the profits. Would be way more accurate.

• wasblind
    wasblind

It tells about a delusional religous fanatic business man that found he could bamboozle people by printing his religeous fanticism end time calculations into becoming free slave labor pawns to sell his products and not pay any taxes on the profits.___Frankiespeakin

If not under the guise of a religion they would be breakin' two laws right there

and that's only the tip of the iceburg

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They could never see tomorrow.. We were never warned about the sorrow..

• wasblind
    wasblind

Annnd, How can you mend a broken heart ? How can you stop the rain from fallen down ?

• Splash
    Splash

This JW org article has 6 hyper-linked (clickable) text phrases in it, 5 of which are scriptures.

What's the last clickable text?

a) "Jehovah's Witnesses" (mentioned 8 times)

b) "Jesus" (mentioned 1 time)

c) "Christ" (mentioned 1 time)

d) "Governing Body" (mentioned 1 time)

e) "Jehovah" (Not mentioned at all except as 'Jehovah's witnesses')

All those guessing 'd)' get a round of applause.

Splash

• scubajetlee
    scubajetlee

wow that looks really cool cant wait to see it!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

one member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses repeated the well-known saying: “To know where we are going, we have to know where we have come from.”

It's a huge risk for them to encourage JWs to examine "where we have come from" because if they really find out their true past, it will reveal that there is no special Divine Direction but rather a vast number of errors, fumbles, f**k ups.

I suspect many of us are here, because we learned about too much of the past history.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit