I am JESUS...

by new hope and happiness 18 Replies latest jw friends

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Well i got your interest. Actually i am Mike whos life has been an adventure of improbable tales of more adventure failure and a little romance...yatta yatta boring

But if i say i am " Jesus" " even if iam off my rocker my life really would become a life of adventure of improbable tales of more adventure failure and REAL romance...yatta yatta..I am JESUS..

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I am Javier. My brother is Jesus.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am Satan, I have much more fun than Jebuz

• Laika
    Laika

Surely this only works if people believe you?

I think you need to work on your pitch.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

nice opener

• clarity
    clarity

Hi New .... lets' hear the rest of your story now that you are on.

Welcome to the gang ...keep posting

clarity

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Hi New: still waiting for your story. Sounds like it will be worth waiting for. Missy

• garyneal
  • GromitSK
    GromitSK

Surely this only works if people believe you?

If memory serves, the story didn't end too well for the original one. I'm not sure this is a good strategy :)

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

You guys are great!! Imagine if i had said i was Jesus to a witness uggg .May be thats what makes this place work, we find humour in our problems at the W.T, coupled with justified anger.

As for humour I often asked myself why do the elders regard humor in the meetings with such contemt? I was often told to be more seriouse and not make jokes. I always thought humour was enlightening, but that wasnt the reaction from the elders. MISFITS....why couldnt they see my humor as a way to make a seriouse point? Actually i guess it was a blessing, because " I am Jesus". Or at least i was more like him than they lol.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit