I am JESUS...

by new hope and happiness 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Are you just Jesus, or are you also the Messiah, or are you "Just a very naughty boy" (Life of Brian) ??

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Phizzy Let me dream of the last of a dying breed.

Oh its a beautiful dream, the loving and oh so wonderful Govering Body Humanists ( as they see themselfs) but in reality i see the Grivious Bodily Harm brigade.

Now i can dream and in my dream i see these old men not as " naughty boys" but very "old and naughty men" needing a nappy changed...i do not pity them. Its no joke ..Now we have the internet i can voice my opinion "you G.B members you had your own ego and your own printing company and your words gave not love but a heavy burden to your listners......" ....I am Jesus.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Another resident Jesus, huh?

LARS, hey buddy, can you scoot over and make some room beside you on the resident Jesus bench?

resident Jesus

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Kurt that picture looks just like " Steve Railsback" one of the most underated actors of all time. Railsback also stared in " The stuntman" with Peter O,Toole which was a brilliant but very underated fil

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wish ya the best Jezzy boy.

• jam
    jam

Jesus; "I was often told to be more serious and not make jokes"

and "elders regard humor in the meetings with such contempt". Why?

Because the bible is a joke.

THE guy with the talking ass,(was he talking out his ass or was his

ass speaking). The flood story ( you could do 30 min on that one).

Exodus account, you could have the congregation rolling on the floor (laughing)

with that one. Moses, you were here 5 years ago with the same question, "point

me in the right direction to the promise land". I will make it easy for you guys, I will

show you the way, it,s right over the hill Moses.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Jesus... i wrote this rubbish a year ago . In mydence it was a way of introducing confused man to a strange place.

Anyway today i took the trouble to read certain posters first introductions. Its nice to see we have matured and grown.I hope those i replyed on were not embarressed i resserected earlier posts. If they were i apologise and bring my earlier wierd state of mind to the board.

Anyway i am glad reading our introductions , that many are still here, and in a more positive way than our early posts would give credit to.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

My spelling i must add is as bad as ever.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I wouldn't want to be Jesus, he lied to his followers and left them hanging for about 2000 years. Now that I realize that there never was a Jesus it all makes more sense..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit